|Company||Heritage Home Group
|Title||Marketing Manager - Core Brands
Heritage Home Group is a world leader in designing, manufacturing, sourcing and retailing home furnishings. We market our products through a wide range of channels, including our own Thomasville retail stores and through interior designers, multi-line/independent retailers and mass merchant stores. Our portfolio includes some of the best known and most respected brands in the furniture industry.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & Communications, this individual has primary responsibility for the coordination and integration of all marketing and communications efforts of the Core Brands which include Thomasville, Broyhill and Lane.
Specifically, this person will take strategic direction of the assigned brands from the Vice President and the Chief Merchandising Officer and translate into holistic marketing tactics to deliver an expansion of reach and depth of engagement with the intended audience. This individual will collaborate with multiple cross functional team members in departments such as merchandising, finance, sales, and operations to ensure a unified approach to the image, communication, and strategic direction of the assigned brands. This individual will, among other things, preserve disciplined brand standards, visual assets, and tone for the brands and ensure strict adherence to the same among all stakeholders. This person will also coordinate all furniture market activities, sales aids, and marketing collateral for the assigned brands, while coordinating with digital marketing and marketing services to ensure accuracy of all published materials and relevancy/impact of all imagery. This individual will communicate and direct the activities of the marketing, graphic artists and intern(s) as assigned by the Vice President. This individual will collaborate with the Senior Manager of Marketing Services to insure that each of the Core Brands collateral is accurate and produced within the required dates. This individual will collaborate with the Public Relations Manager on core brands marketing and communications initiatives. Each brand to have a marketing brand champion responsible to coordinate the brand’s marketing and communication back to the Marketing Manager – Core Brands. Will insure that each B2B site features accurate and current documents.
This individual should possess high energy, internalize accountability, and operate with tremendous urgency. We are looking for a team player with ego in check and a hunger/curiosity to learn. This individual will have two direct reports including a Graphic Artist and a Marketing Coordinator. This individual will collaborate with the Marketing Manager – Luxury Brands so that all marketing staff are supportive of each other.
Essential Functions of Job:
- Participate in the annual marketing planning process in support of organizational/department objectives and business challenges
- Ensure accurate information, imagery, and selling aids are posted in a timely manner to all branded automation tools to empower our selling organization and customer network
- Track, measure and report on successes of marketing programs as well as “go to market” basics; utilize learnings to maximize future results
- Distribute meaningful marketing materials to the appropriate channels to ensure maximum impact and lead generation
- Team with merchandising to ensure compelling market displays and communication
- Support program/product launches through coordinated/integrated communications
- Collaborate closely with outside agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure plans are grounded in company strategy and “on brand”.
- Success metrics: Revenue vs. plan, market share, brand awareness, leads generated, Furniture Market showroom traffic
Skills and Capabilites:
- Marketing mindset with strong verbal and written communications skills
- Able to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes and limited resources; proactive
- Strong analytical, planning and budgeting skills
- Positive mental attitude, team orientation and results driven
- Ability to successfully interact and negotiate with senior staff members concerning business objectives, challenges, recommendations
- Strong peer relationship skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, marketing concentration preferred
- 5 years of marketing or general management experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Marketing experience in furniture or in this price range a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Job located at the corporate headquarters in High Point, NC
|Compensation & Benefits||