Key Internal Responsibilities (75%):
Responsible for the execution of the Tampa Site and the Global Site Strategy under the CSC model.
As site manager responsible for developing the local strategy related to talent, risk & control, culture, site communications, and real estate.
Coordinate and ensure efficient operation of the campus as the execution arm of the Site Leadership Team (SLT):
- Partner with Citi Realty Services (CRS) on Tampa location strategy and the implementation of real estate plans.
- Partner with Citi Security and Investigation Services (CSIS) on safety and security matters pertaining to Tampa Site.
- Partner with the Risk and Control team on Continuity of Business (COB) initiatives.
- Partner with the various vendors managing the different facilities on site including the medical clinic, fitness center, cafeteria and family center.
- Represent Tampa Site at the CSC meetings.
- Own and facilitate the Tampa Site senior leadership meeting.
Partner with heads of businesses in Tampa in hosting and organizing executive leader visits to Tampa CSC.
Tampa Site liaison for the diversity networks.
Manage and organize Tampa site events such as employee appreciation day, VOE celebrations, etc.
Project management for site initiatives including operational improvements and brand campaign roll out.
Manage the Tampa Site Team.
Liaise with Corporate Communications as needed.
Key External Responsibilities (25%):
Manage local media relations and press releases in partnership with corporate affairs.
Coordinate Citi Government partnerships related to the Tampa site.
Lead University partnerships and develop the external talent development agenda.
Oversee local talent acquisition campaigns.
Company representative for leadership forums and industry events aligning Citi as thought leaders in the marketplace.
Oversee the site strategy related to Community Outreach and employee volunteerism, manage all Community relationships and track success measures.