|Title||Email Marketing Coordinator
Who We Are:
PureFormulas is a leader in the online health and supplement space. We specialize in offering our customers GMP certified quality products, including nutritional supplements and organic foods, as well as beauty, sports nutrition, and pet products.
We feature a secure and friendly online shopping experience, providing free shipping for more than 40,000 products. Our professional team works with a board of healthcare advisors to keep up-to-date with our customers' needs and current healthcare trends.
PureFormulas is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to join our team based in Medley, FL. We are one of the fastest growing e-retailers in the United States, offering pure and high-grade natural health, beauty, and pet supplements. This individual will focus on the day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns. The individual in this position will work under the direction of the Marketing Communications Manager and will execute campaigns that will drive revenue for the PureFormulas brand.
- Create and execute data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications
- Strategize all campaigns, including promotions, to grow the database, engage and convert users, and ensure effective communication
- Analyze, monitor and report performance of all email initiatives on weekly basis
- Formulate end-to-end testing plan (A/B multivariate) to optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including open rates, CTR, engagement and conversion
- Know how to write effective marketing copy, edit, and proofread all emails
- Input, test, and send emails using SilverPop platform
- Ensure spam regulation compliance (CAN-SPAM)
- Generate editorial calendar and set frequency of campaigns
- Develop list management and segmentation strategies to increase open and conversion rates
- Work with product & content team to ensure tight integration with product releases
- Superior writing skills
- Highly analytical
- Working knowledge of email marketing software, HTML, and Photoshop
- 1-4 years of experience with email marketing
- Self-starter who requires minimum supervision and can be fully responsible for all campaign production aspects of projects
- Ability to prioritize work independently and demonstrate a willingness to be flexible
- “Do-it-all” attitude is a must!
|Compensation & Benefits||
At PureFormulas the same attention that is placed on our products and brand is also placed on our associates. We are proud to offer a team-oriented atmosphere and an environment that offers the comfort of a true work/life balance. In addition we offer a competitive compensation and plenty of opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation/holidays