|Title||Marketing Communications Specialist
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world is fastest growing travel Distribution Company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 offices worldwide with over 800 employees providing service in 30 languages.
We are looking for an experienced change & engagement internal communication professional with a strong background in driving internal communication and engagement activities on change and transformation programmes or in an M&A environment in a global and complex environment with multiple challenging stakeholders.
We need someone with gravitas who has global experience and who can advise and coach senior stakeholders, think strategically, develop & facilitate change communication training, as well as deliver compelling communications.
The right person will be a self-starter who is used to hitting the ground running and will help us to put in place the infrastructure, processes, tools, training and communication that enables change and facilitates a self-service model for communication with lean resource centrally. Strong and proven copywriting skills to native level English are an absolute must.
- Help to build the basic internal communication infrastructure and team required to enable change management communication success
- Equip key people and teams with change communication tools and training to enable change
- Engage our people in the journey to accelerate change and ROI
- Share updates and successes to show ongoing progress
- Measure with outcomes-based communication KPIs – understanding and engagement.
- Phased, prioritised strategic plan
- Aligned communication to all stakeholder groups
- Supporting or leading the development of internal communication channel infrastructure
- Training & Coaching on the change management framework & self-serve model; change communication; toolkit use; communication styles; storytelling etc
- Ongoing advice & consultancy to all stakeholders.
- Measurement of success against change communication KPIs.
See "Summary" and "Description."
|Compensation & Benefits||
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.