|Company||Pineapple Public Relations
|Title||Public Relations Account Executive
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
About Pineapple Public Relations:
Pineapple Public Relations is a boutique public relations firm specializing in public relations, digital communications and social media services for business in the travel, tourism and lifestyle industries. We specialize in representing one-of-a-kind destinations, properties, restaurants and attractions and proactively identifying, telling and selling their points of difference. For more than 15 years, we have told travel stories that have made headlines across the Southeast and the country. Whether the approach is history-based, nature-based, culinary-centric, recreation & adventure-oriented or luxury-based, inspired and dedicated service is synonymous with our work. Pineapple PR strives to provide the best travel and tourism PR by providing clients with superior level of service and results that constantly exceeds clients’ expectations.
We are looking for a public relations professional ready for the next step in their career! We are Pineapple Public Relations, an Atlanta-based boutique PR and social marketing agency specializing in the travel, hospitality and lifestyle industry. If you love media relations, social media strategy, staying on the cutting edge of this industry and have a passion for travel, we want to hear from you!
The Account Executive will work with a team of top-notch earned media practitioners to develop and manage a variety of social media, content and traditional PR initiatives for Pineapple PR clients, including writing press materials, pitching stories and coordinating outreach initiatives and implementing digital and social media strategies for a variety of awesome clients in the travel and tourism industry.
The ideal candidate will be highly creative, organized and results-driven, with a deep understanding of how the traditional and nontraditional media operates.
- Work with Account Director to manage daily activities on accounts
- Write press releases, media alerts, photo captions, media pitches, biographies, etc.
- Implement strategic social and digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- Secure consistent and quality media placements with active pitching
- Maintain client relations through meetings, conference calls, events, general contact
- Prepare meeting agendas, notes, reports
- Attend and needed organize events as needed
- Provide support and assist with developing strategic and creative PR initiatives
- Develop and maintain solid media relationships with journalists, bloggers and social media influencers
- Monitor and engage on behalf of clients in digital media space as appropriate
- Assist with developing strategic and creative integrated PR initiatives
- Participate in continuing education programs to stay current industry news, trends and technology
- Deliver analytics reports on traditional and social media campaigns
- Minimum one to two years related experience in Public Relations, travel PR a plus
- BA or BS in related field
- Working knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Familiarity with industry-appropriate media, bloggers and social media influencers.
- Online community management experience (Facebook page or group administrator, forum administrator, etc.) a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and similar tools.
- Proficiency in Cision.
- Some Travel. Primarily for on-site attendance at media events, familiarization trips, training, client events and meetings.
- Nights, Weekends as required for media and client events, hosting media, training.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary commensurate with experience; health insurance provided.