|Company||Truliant Federal Credit Union
|Title||Digital Marketing Specialist
Truliant Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution providing financial services to its member-owners. Chartered in 1952, Truliant now serves more than 210,000+ members with 32 Member Financial Centers in the Carolinas and Virginia.
Our mission is to improve the lives of our members and become their preferred financial institution. Ask us about our Truliant At Work Program. Federally Insured By NCUA & Equal Housing lender.
Purpose of the Job:
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of integrated digital and social marketing, across all digital platforms that include, but are not limited to, our website, landing pages, email campaigns, internal and external digital advertising, social media, online and mobile banking platform, and ecommerce initiatives to enhance the member and visitor experience and drive results based on members’ needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Works with management and cross-functional departments to further develop and manage the Credit Union’s website, online and ecommerce strategies and manages tactics that support the credit union’s vision, mission and business plan initiatives; along with enhancing the member’s experience.
- Responsible for developing and managing ecommerce strategies and digital marketing campaigns and project plans for a timely completion within specific deadlines and within budget.
- Manages member and visitor ecommerce integration within the website and within internal and external online channels.
- Responsible for SEO management and embedding digital content and marketing to capture the consumer in their decision journey and through results reporting.
- Develops and provides reports for search engine optimization (SEO), Google Analytics, keyword research and other online research tools to provide direction and results to the management.
- Develops benchmark criteria and is responsible for results tracking, analytics and ROI analysis of all electronic communications, social media and online tactics. Achieves targeted results and implements improvements.
- Researches, develops and implements corporate Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and eMarketing activities, strategies and policies that ensure consistent representation of the Truliant brand and messaging through coordination with team members.
- Identifies and capitalizes on social media and online marketing trends. Uses and recommends social listening tools to track and monitor online conversations.
- Coordinates with outside vendors and third-party relationships as needed. Works closely with and manages vendors to complete production.
- Plans online advertising strategies and tactics in collaboration with marketing director and CMO.
- Coordinates online media buy to support ecommerce, campaigns and the credit union’s business plan objectives.
- Creates videos of Credit Union events, initiatives and product features for educational opportunities to share on YouTube.
- Uses innovative approaches to align digital marketing to engage and enhance member experience and create digital designs within the constraints of cost, time and Credit Union needs.
- Responsible for writing and effectively managing online marketing action plans through results analysis.
- Supports and actively demonstrates adherence to brand and quality standards to ensure a positive member experience.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Serves as a backup for other employees in the Marketing department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in the development and implementation of digital graphic design for all internal and external media and must maintain a strong brand alignment with all other marketing efforts
- Must be experienced in integrating all internal and external digital channels to leverage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and enhance visitors’ web experience and increase conversions, online account opening and applications
- Must be have experience in working with CMS systems, preferably Kentico, in a PC environment; along with other digital software tools
- Must have the ability to develop and manage ecommerce strategies and digital marketing plans in support of business objectives
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO required
- Must have experience utilizing social networking tools to support ecommerce strategies and member outreach
- Requires a team-oriented individual with strong collaborative skills who is detail oriented and well organized, with the ability to effectively multi-task multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities from inception to completion with minimal supervision in a fast pace environment
- Must have intermediate skills in MS Office, including Excel and Word
- Must be able to complete all assignments with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Must have superior interpersonal skills and comfortably work/communicate with people at all levels within the organization; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, flexible, compassionate
- Must understand all federal and state compliance requirements in relation to published marketing materials
- Should possess a strong commitment to providing an excellent digital experience for Truliant’s member-owners
- Occasional standing, walking, bending, and stooping required
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time and use a computer
- Must be able to moderately lift or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds
Education and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years related experience in digital marketing integration, e-commerce, web design, or related field required.
- Experience with active involvement in supporting community initiatives preferred
- Passion for working for a mission driven organization
|Compensation & Benefits||