|Title||Communications Specialist - Marketing & Media Researcher
Who is Nicopure Labs?
Nicopure Labs is the manufacturer for the industry leading HALO & eVo e-Liquid brands. Our vision is to be the thought-leader and the very best in the vaping industry by providing consistent, quality, and great-tasting American-made e-liquids. So how do we get there? By delivering premium value to every consumer, business partner, employee and maintaining the highest standards in all aspects of our business, while promoting tobacco harm reduction.
What are we looking for?
We have a tremendous opportunity for a self-motivated and highly analytical Communications Specialist-Marketing & Media Researcher that can immerse themselves into the culture of what we do to collect and interpret relevant industry data. This position will join a growing Marketing Department based in our Corporate HQ office in Trinity, FL (North Tampa Bay).
The Marketing & Media Researcher is responsible for collecting and evaluating information available publicly via news organizations, government reports, online forums, blogs, news sites, and other sources. This role will take advantage of this information to lead research initiatives and design, execute, and manage reports for Nicopure Labs. The research will help in developing communications strategies based on public sentiment and track technical information being discussed in the media and by competitors on a global level.
What will you be doing?
- Conduct qualitative research including collecting ideas, opinions, consumer behavior, likes and dislikes, perceptions and attitudes on subjects which are the focus of communications/marketing activities.
- Generate and drive insight around media, brands, consumers, and experiences on a global level.
- Provide market research, analyses, and insight into latest industry trends.
- Gather and present reports on PR activities, surveys, and news on relevant topics.
- Research and keeping track of competitors' processes, tactics, and challenges.
- Conduct research in support of PR planning and implementation.
- Assist in tracking of media coverage or PR metrics analytics.
- Analyzing published data and statistics and assessing future trends.
- Coordinate the conversion of data into a format which is convenient for analysis and presentation with the ability to simplify and convey complex issues or challenges to better educate team members.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- BS/BA degree required; Preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations.
- 3-5 years working experience in media research, monitoring and analytical interpretation.
- Exceptional writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and methodical with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-sufficiency and ability to work on individual projects, as well as those that require working with teams.
- Personable, proactive team player that can handle multiple tasks and deadlines with positivity and enthusiasm.
|Compensation & Benefits||
What does Nicopure Labs offer?
Growth! Nicopure Labs is investing a tremendous amount of resources throughout our company, none more important than adding the right talent, that want to grow with us. You will help us continue to spearhead this brand new and exciting industry for generations to come. We also offer a competitive base salary, along with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k).