|Title||Senior Account Manager
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
Account Managers are part of a team that leads client engagement across the multiple product solutions available across the IgnitionOne platform. Successful Account Managers are technology-savvy and have experience in digital marketing and know its value in driving company strategies. They work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements, and to develop solutions to ensure customer success.
Our account managers have primary responsibilities that are focused on digital strategy development (e.g. search, display, DMP, and more), account management, financial management and relationship management. We are seeking someone that will continuously evolve our relationships with client contacts, lead internal team collaboration, improve overall performance and determine new opportunities, both strategically and technically that drive clients to achieve campaign and business success.
If you are an experienced account manager seeking an opportunity that leverages leading technology and you are excited to learn more on how technology can drive client success, IgnitionOne is a fit for you.
- Overseeing all the aspects of providing a positive client experience: Satisfy, Retain, and Grow named customers through the adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive value and return on the customer's investment.
- Acting as primary point-of-contact for specific clients regarding the day-to-day utilization of products
- Owning the relationship between their clients and IgnitionOne
- Managing client requests - deciphering, documenting and project managing through resolution of specific requests;
- Troubleshooting product and client issues in co-operation with technical personnel;
- On-boarding new clients with IgnitionOne technology;
- Proactively finding new ways to build the client’s business and grow accounts;
- Mastering and updating clients with digital marketing changes and how those changes will impact their use of the IgnitionOne technology.
- Owning internal projects and leading internal teams - develops and manages timelines to ensure campaigns deliverables and projects/teams remain on track
- Financial management of client budget and billing process Leads/supports various team members on client calls and in-person meetings
- Ensures quality internal and external deliverables that meets client needs
- Understand business measurement strategy and articulates client needs across internal teams
- Other responsibilities as needed.
Experience & Skills:
- BA or BS degree required. 2-4 years Digital marketing experience including at least two years working for an Internet technology firm. Previous experience in post-sales account management role in Digital Marketing preferred.
- On top of digital and ad tech industry trends/news and well versed in digital media opportunities
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Superb trouble-shooter and problem solver for technology driven solutions
- Self-starter with a structured work methodology and ability to handle multiple activities in parallel
- Strong business analytical skills as well as an understanding of and interest in technology
- Able to anticipate and identify previously undefined problems/issues.
- Ability to stay focused throughout change
- Candidates with pre-sales or professional services background will be considered.
- Ability to travel up to twenty percent
|Compensation & Benefits||