|Title||Associate Account Manager
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
Associate Account Managers are part of a team that leads client engagement across the multiple product solutions available across the IgnitionOne platform. Successful Associate Account Managers are technology-savvy and have experience in digital marketing and know its value in driving company strategies. They work directly with our teams to understand business and technical requirements, and to support solutions to ensure customer success.
Our associate account managers have primary responsibilities that are focused on digital strategy development (e.g. search, display, DMP, and more), account management, financial management and relationship management. We are seeking someone with the skills and desire to join a fast-paced organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you are seeking an opportunity that leverages leading technology and you are excited to learn more on how technology can drive client success, IgnitionOne is a fit for you.
- Supporting the account team in its mission to Satisfy, Retain and Grow existing customers through the adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive value and return on customer investment
- Participates in client strategy development and understands key points around new media opportunities and tests
- Ability to oversee internal and external documentation and reporting
- Assists in the review of weekly reports for accuracy, goals, and performance
- Develop and manage timelines to ensure campaign and project progressions remain is on track
- Ability to gather materials and prepare deliverables for Client presentations
- Masters and maintains vast knowledge of client’s business for team: Articles, Company annual reports, industry conferences, competition, etc.
- Supports Financial management of clients budget and billing process
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- 1 – 2 year(s) experience in digital marketing or advertising technology.
- Strong understanding of paid search strategies
- A proactive self-starter
- Ability to work across teams and manage changing daily requirements
- Confident communication skills with solid presentation, and listening skills
- Ability to discuss industry trends/news and new media opportunities
- Have strong organizational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once
|Compensation & Benefits||