|Company||United Group of Companies
|Title||Field Marketing Manager
Since its founding in 1972, United Group has become a nationally recognized, award winning company with a consistent record of excellence in all phases of real estate: development, financing, acquisitions, repositioning, and professional management. That track record includes an exceptionally broad range of specialties—senior living, student communities, commercial properties, multi-family residential, mixed-use developments, and more. Enhancing this expertise and versatility are our capital strength and our primary commitment to everyone whose lives we touch.
Over the past 40-plus years, United Group has stood at the forefront of leading development projects not only in upstate New York, but also in Georgia, Florida, California, Massachusetts, and elsewhere in the U.S. In every case, we seek opportunities to introduce new ideas and customize solutions that command the full potential of the project’s value.
We have an immediate need for an energetic, passionate, and competitive Field Marketing Manager to join United Group’s team in Florida. The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic marketing and outreach efforts for an assigned group of residential communities to develop and manage outreach marketing programs, assisting its on-site staff to maximize revenue and occupancy goals.
The Field Marketing Manager position will require travel; visiting managed properties to analyze marketability, strategize advertising, and execute against assigned marketing budgets.
- Develops a marketing plan for each assigned property in collaboration with the respective Regional Manager – will then execute, measure, and adjust such plan to meet goals as needed
- Leads marketing responsibilities for advertising, sales, and other leasing activity in a new facility during the lease up phase
- Visits managed properties and shop competition to analyze marketability, advertising, signage, decor, amenities, and curb appeal to properly gauge the competitive landscape
- Initiates relationships with all community resources that will produce leads – identify and build relationships within the local area that drives business into the property
- Identifies the most cost effective method of achieving marketing objectives of 100% occupancy
- Works collaboratively with Communications Manager to ensure social mediums are utilized effectively and consistently in conjunction with scheduled marketing events and activities
- Works in conjunction with designers to develop advertising and marketing collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or can exhibit experience, knowledge, and training equivalent to a four year degree
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in product marketing/sales with a proven track record of success
- Professional image compatible with United Group – positive attitude, charismatic, energetic, assertive, and ability to serve as a role model for staff
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Oral and written skills including speaking in front of public groups or employees on sales/service related issues; capable of writing/designing sales collateral
- Capability to conceptualize, produce, and execute product marketing strategic plans
- Math skills capable of budget preparation and pricing of marketing/ad mediums
- Excellent time management and self motivation; must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to travel
|Compensation & Benefits||
SCOPE + COMPENSATION:
- Full-time salaried position – minimum forty hours per week with additional hours plus nights/weekends as needed
- Salary commensurate with level of experience and job requirements
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation plus additional health benefits
- Reasonable business expenses to be paid/reimbursed within the scope of performing routine necessary business