|Title||Internal Communications Specialist
Welcome to Novant Health:
We are an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for you and your family. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness.
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The Internal Communications Specialist supports corporate communications director, manager of physician communication and corporate communication business partner. Helps implement internal communications tactics; coordinates Novant Health Talks logistics; writes newsletters, memos and updates I-Connect and other digital communication channels. Provides tactical communication support for large initiatives such as nursing transformation and population health. Must keep abreast of regulatory and governing standards as well as corporate policies and procedures, and corporate and regional planning and development. Must be proficient in the use of corporate and regional information systems. Superior written and oral communications skills are necessary. An Internal Communication Specialist must have the ability to comprehend the Novant Health organization in its entirety and recognize interdependence and connections between and among its various systems and processes.
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in journalism/ organizational communication preferred.
- Three years of experience in journalism/organizational communication preferred.
Additional Skills Required:
- Knowledge of internal communications strategies and tactics.
- Team player with ability to juggle many deadlines and projects.
- Excellent writer.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must have ability to effectively communicate with internal/external staff, patients and community.
|Compensation & Benefits||