|Title||Marketing Manager - Mission Development
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
Established in 1908, Florida Hospital is one of the largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in the country, caring for more than a million patients each year. The 2,286-bed acute-care medical facility, comprised of eight hospitals, has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best hospitals in the country for the past 10 years. It serves as a community hospital for Greater Orlando and as a major tertiary referral hospital for Central Florida and much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and Latin America.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating systems of communication, best practice sharing and resource utilization for Orlando Hospitals and other FH Division Hospitals. This position will assist in creating a vision for mission integration, strategy and the communication network needed to systematize our ‘mission brand’ to include planning, marketing, and project management, development of programs, information gathering, networking and communication. The Marketing Manager is responsible for connecting with church related outlets to facilitate product sales and utilization within the SDA church and Christian communities. This position manages the process of developing the NAD CREATION Health Campus Transformation Program and the employee dedicated to the pilot schools. Once developed, this program will be marketed and communicated throughout North America. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Demonstrates, through behavior, Florida Hospital’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
- Develops plan for specific markets within churches to maximize sales of CREATION Health tools and resources.
- Understands how the CREATION Health philosophy is a differentiator and communicates this as a marketing advantage.
- Creates systematic plan to communicate with church entities regarding tools and resources for the purpose of making sales.
- Responsible for follow-up on contacts and leads regarding CREATION Health sales opportunities.
- Develops and coordinates advertising plan for church publications, to maximize messaging and cost effectiveness. Follows through as liaison.
- Coordinate the design of print ads and publications.
- Manages distribution channels for products.
- Collaborates in identifying and creating new tools and resources to help hospitals enhance their mission experience through conversations with campus chaplains within Florida.
- Interviews chaplains and other employees to identify areas where mission tools will improve the patient and employee experience and create plan to develop.
- Creates systems for sharing best practice for mission campaigns, Spiritual Ambassadors, etc.
- Creates systems within Florida for hospitals to access Mission Development collateral. This includes Spiritual Ambassadors, The Hope Fund, CREATION Health, chaplain resources environment support, church resources and general mission tools.
- Develops collateral pieces that bring visual recognition and excellence to their communication and event promotion.
- Creates a ‘brand’ for chaplains.
- Manages development of heritage and culture training collateral and website.
- Assists in mission campaign development and management.
- Manages distribution channels for products.
- Creates and maintains procedure manual for Mission Development.
- Prepares mission and marketing strategies alongside department directors and staff to infuse our mission into the culture of all our Florida Hospitals.
- Assists with CREATION Health goals setting and execution including website, seminars, children’s and world market.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of all marketing and adoption efforts.
- Researches and evaluates new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Learns from processes and assists chaplains and Spiritual Ambassadors in improving existing tools or processes to improve use and access
- Helps to create efficient systems for cost savings, increased productivity and sales.
- Develops systematic communication method for keeping Florida Division chaplains in touch with available resources such as National Day of Prayer, Week of Spiritual Renewal, etc.
- Collects and shares best practices among mission/chaplains departments.
- Communicates by email or phone for updates, best practices, news, etc.
- Gather and analyze customer insight to enhance communication with the customer.
- Ensures effective branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Creates a standard system of messaging for external customers and oversee implementation
Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communication
- Ability to complete tasks in a proactive manner, actively seeking ways to produce high quality, efficient work.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, using time efficiently, and respond promptly to assignments and tasks as requested and keep commitments to deadlines.
- Competency in required job skills and ability to learn and apply new skills.
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully, and resolve problems in early states with minimal supervision.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities along with personal and professional demands.
- Original thinking and ability to think strategically.
- Ability to seek increased responsibilities and willingness to make sound and accurate decisions
- Skilled in management, communication and planning.
- Diplomacy, tact and organizational skills are essential to success.
- Fundamental knowledge of marketing, web and social media tactics
- Ability to manage others as required
- Power Point presentation development (Preferred)
- Knowledge of creative design process (Preferred)
- Comfortable in public speaking (Preferred)
|Compensation & Benefits||