|Region||Central and South Georgia
Ocozzio is a hybrid between a traditional marketing strategy company and an ad agency. For our clients, we are their marketing department, a member of their team. Our sole focus is helping our clients grow their business.
A rapidly growing, well established marketing firm is looking for an experienced graphic designer for a full-time position. In this role, you will design for print and electronic media while maintaining brand standards across design projects and other marketing communication materials.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a Mac-based environment using the Adobe CS5 suite with emphasis on InDesign, but Photoshop and Illustrator skills are mandatory. Excellent communication and time management skills along with the ability to be a team player are essential.
- Design of printed materials, identity pieces, websites and emails
- Preparation of client files for print with meticulous attention to detail
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Adherence to brand standards
- Assistance to team members with projects as needs arise, easily working well with others
- 3-5+ years in graphic design
- 4-year degree in Graphic Arts or equivalent
- Strong sense of design aesthetics, color theory and typography
- Ability to take a project from start to finish including the manipulation of photos, creating clipping paths, etc.
- Ability to work seamlessly between PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within short time frames
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Knowledge of printing processes, current web technologies, web standards, cross platform & cross browser compatibility, usability, best practices and procedures considered a plus.
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic, creative, fast-paced, open work environment. The ideal candidate will be given the opportunity to grow in skills and responsibilities but will also be expected to respond quickly to changes and requests.