Who We Are:
We’re purpose-driven people who want to be a part of something bigger than ourselves. We are passionate about helping people, and their companies, do things better. We believe we’re on a journey together with our partners, focused on helping them achieve their biggest business goals, and delivering support and solutions that change their worlds for the better.
ConnectWise evolved from an idea into a set of complementary solutions, the ConnectWise suite, dedicated to helping technology solution providers succeed through innovative ways to improve efficiency, profitability, and do more with less.
The ConnectWise Graphic Designer will work as part of the internal marketing department of a leading software company in Tampa Bay. With input from creative leadership, this position will use knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for online and print marketing, advertisements, videos, communications and informative / instructional materials.
Responsibilities / Essential Duties:
- Develop graphic elements for various web, print and multimedia formats, including campaign concepting, banner ads, collateral pieces (ebooks, case studies, handouts, etc.), emails, landing pages, tradeshow materials, presentations, website content and layout, etc.
- Work with Art Direction Manager and Design Team to assure all ConnectWise material meets developed standards and consistency
- Work closely with the Brand and Market Development teams to create effective campaigns to provide quality leads to the Sales team
- Support other graphic and video needs as required
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with external vendors to develop creative materials for marketing campaigns
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge of design principles, including layout, typography, color, balance, composition and current design trends
- Digital project portfolio of work demonstrating principles above
- Ability to work in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint
- UI/UX and responsive web design experience a plus
- Storyboarding, AfterEffects experience is a plus
- Custom illustration and animation experience also a plus
- Ability to function as a contributing team member and interact positively and openly with peers and other departments
- Ability to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency
- Aptitude to work constructively under stress in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to learn, take direction and handle critiques
- Outgoing/self-starter personality
- Ability to pitch concepts and confidence in presenting ideas to clients
- Good written and oral communication skills
- ConnectWise will deliver a steady stream of effective marketing programs, enhancing the company’s brand image and market presence for prospective and current customers
- ConnectWise will explore the latest and greatest in technological advancements in this area, keeping marketing materials fresh and innovative
Education / Previous Experience:
- The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor's in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Professional office environment
- Minimal travel may be required
|Compensation & Benefits||