|Company||Schnabel Engineering, Inc.
|Title||Corporate Marketing Proposal Specialist
Schnabel is a trusted partner in building the foundation for project success. We provide specialized expertise and design for geotechnical, tunnel, and dam engineering projects across the U.S. and worldwide. As an entrepreneurial, employee-owned company of over 300 diverse professionals, we have a passion for client service and tough technical challenges. An ENR Top 250 engineering firm, Schnabel serves both public and private sector clients.
The firm was started in 1956 by Jim Schnabel, who established one of the first firms in the Mid-Atlantic region to offer services in “soil mechanics engineering.” We are still first in the minds of our clients who turn to us for help with their most challenging subsurface conditions. With a track record for delivering successful project outcomes, Schnabel has saved our clients millions of dollars through risk management, creative design, and construction solutions.
At the heart of our project successes is a talented and dedicated staff that embraces a culture of collaboration and shared rewards. Our supportive workplace environment has earned recognition by CE News as one of the Best Engineering Firms to Work For.
Schnabel Engineering seeks an enthusiastic AEC marketing professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills to join our team. This position will be located in either our Greensboro, NC or suburban Philadelphia (West Chester), PA office. This individual will focus on geotechnical, dam, and tunneling proposals. Three-four years’ corporate experience as well as a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline are required.
- Information content development for appropriate and targeted responses to external or internal clients for RFPs. This includes response production for technical proposals, statements of qualifications (SOQs), letters of interest, and SF 330s.
- Working directly with prime contractors and sub-contractors in preparation and submittal of proposal materials under the guidance/direction of Corporate Proposal Manager.
- Proofreading/editing proposals and other marketing-related documents.
- Developing and updating project profiles and staff resumes for use in proposal and qualifications submittals.
- Supporting updates and maintenance of marketing database (Deltek Vision).
- Assisting with developing and editing presentations for shortlist interviews.
- Assisting with other marketing and communications tasks as needed.
- Ability to work effectively with marketing services team as well as a wide variety of staff. This includes proposal team, communications manager and graphic designer.
- Technical proficiency in Adobe InDesign/Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This position often communicates with upper management, technical professionals, and teaming partners.
- Strong understanding of database management. Deltek Vision experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail with ability to plan and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong deadline management skills and, when necessary to meet deadlines, be willing to work extra time required to meet deadlines.
- Positive outlook.
|Compensation & Benefits||