|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
At CARE, we seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live with dignity and security.
This has been our vision since 1945 when we were founded to send lifesaving CARE Packages® to survivors of World War II. Today, CARE is a global leader in the movement to eradicate poverty. In 2015, CARE worked in 95 countries and reached 65 million people with an incredible range of life-saving programs. We also put women and girls at the center of our work because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities. We seek dynamic, innovative thinkers to further our mission. If you share our core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us.
CARE is seeking a talented Graphic Designer who is responsible for designing and preparing artwork for print, web, social and motion creative assets for a range of campaign, conference, fundraising, educational, marketing and promotional materials produced by the brand and communications department. He/she works closely with the art director and creative team to communicate CARE’s work to the public and visually reinforce the organization’s leading role in humanitarian work. He/she is responsible for ensuring that creative products have a consistent, distinctive and compelling look and feel in adherence with CARE Global brand standards. This position is critical to the process of branding and creating a cohesive visual CARE identity.
- Act as a CARE brand champion and leader in the design development of CARE branded products.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing quality creative solutions that deliver on proposed strategies across various mediums: print, video, digital multi-media, social platforms and integrated campaigns for external and internal audiences.
- The Graphic Designer possesses the necessary expertise to oversee technical aspects of production across varied mediums.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for maintaining in-house graphic design equipment and accessories, including keeping hardware and software in top working order and upgraded as necessary and practical.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or relevant area of study;
- 3 years’ experience in graphic design;
- Portfolio exhibiting strong design principles in typography, color, and layout;
- Highly motivated, proactive, self-starter;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced collaborative environment;
- Advanced level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat);
- Proficient skills in designing in PowerPoint and Word
- Experience designing for print, large format, experiential, web, social and video;
- Knowledge of emerging design trends and techniques;
- Desire to learn new technological skills and best practices to keep CARE at the forefront of design innovation;
- Extreme attention to detail, combined with an ability to determine what is important to the viewer so that graphics are clear and simple;
- Ability to interpret and apply established brand standards;
- Experience in pre-press production setup, planning, and oversight;
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for articulating ideas and presenting work;
- Ability to learn quickly, solve problems and work independently.
|Compensation & Benefits||