|Title||VP of Marketing, Payments
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Plan and execute overall marketing and branding strategies for the Global Retail payments division of FIS, creation of promotional programs and related activities to ensure new and existing products meet organizational goals and expectations. Ideal candidate would have 10+ years in marketing with deep domain knowledge in the payments space. Responsible for collaborating with Corporate Marketing for White paper and strategic thought leadership content relevant to FIS payments portfolio solutions.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs and implements new idea reviews and recommendations, concept and design development, project management and market introduction.
- Creates and executes marketing strategies to support business objectives while measuring effectiveness.
- Evaluates and assesses new projects based upon size, complexity and time frame.
- Contributes market and industry knowledge to new product development by capturing emerging market needs and providing feedback to Research and Development (R&D) and product management teams.
- Develops marketing plans and material for product launches such as press releases, launch materials, customer presentations, videos and sales training materials.
- Understands and communicates customer buying and selection processes within appropriate customer segments.
- Ensures brand and corporate consistency with all marketing strategies.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external clients.
- Serves as business subject matter experts within the marketing organization.
- Consults with internal clients and external providers to develop solutions.
- May define and develop purpose, objectives and procedures of product messaging, naming and trademark management functions.
- Collaborates across functions on competitive selling and market development.
- Oversees primary activities of individual contributors to ensure completion of tasks and attainment of departmental goals.
- May manage personnel activities of staff, i.e., hire, train, reward, motivate, discipline, terminate, performance reviews and pay discussions.
- May serve as escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolve conflicts involving scheduling, resources or technical issues.
- May be responsible for budgeting of department's personnel, capital and/or operations expenses.
- Negotiates contracts with vendor management.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong understanding of market analysis, planning, development, and management
- Excellent knowledge of all markets for products within a product family, as well as company policies and practices
- Knowledge of project management methods and techniques to ensure the coordination of people (internal clients and external vendors) and processes to achieve desired outcomes
- Knowledge of marketing product tools and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Proficiency in problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines
- Proficiency to operate independently
Advanced professional role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple product marketing lines. Coaches and mentors staff. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Establish the overall strategic marketing direction for multiple lines of business. Broad level of experience with extensive skills and knowledge within the relevant functional area. Typically reports directly to a chief officer.
|Compensation & Benefits||