|Company||Central Florida Regional Hospital
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital, serves the communities of Seminole and west Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology,cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46 and Highway 17-92 in Sanford. The hospital has been designated a provisional Level II trauma center and provides 24/7 emergency care both in Sanford and at Oviedo ER, a department of Central Florida Regional Hospital, located at 8300 Red Bug Lake Road.
- Demonstrates twenty-four hour responsibility and accountability for Guest Relations (Lobby Reception), Communications (PBX) and Volunteer services. Responsibilities include staffing, scheduling orientation and training and evaluation of all staff and volunteers.
- Ensures the delivery of services by Guest Relations, Communications and Volunteers Services meet the needs of the organization.
- Ensures selection, retention and assignment of competent workforce and volunteer membership to ensure effective delivery of departmental services.
- Manages staffing levels, competency and training of staff & volunteers.
- Responsible for orienting new staff and volunteers to specific job duties.
- Develops, implements, ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ensures the effective coordination of services with other departments throughout the hospital.
- Develops, implements and monitors performance improvement plans to ensure compliance and address performance improvement opportunities.
- Performs duties in accordance with departmental policies and procedures, and recognized professional, quality, environmental and infection control standards.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability in ensuring department supports physicians need to operate in multiple work environments and ease in accessing and utilizing services
- Collaborates with other departments and members of the healthcare team to ensure services meet stakeholder and healthcare team expectations.
- Supports and recognizes physicians as an important customer.
- Actively supports facility community efforts, and represents the hospital in the community through participation in community organizations, agencies, speaker bureaus, etc.
- Models, fosters, and encourages a Service Excellence culture. Assumes responsibility and accountability for departmental implementation, execution, and practice of service excellence.
Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in public relations, human resources, or related area preferred.
A minimum of three-five years of experience in a volunteer program in a healthcare setting; two-three years of supervisory/management experience.
|Compensation & Benefits||