Adjoy is an innovative mobile ad network that directly connects consumers with their favorite brands through the consumer’s preferred retailer loyalty platform to build long-lasting relationships.
We are not a coupon.
We are not a rebate.
We are not like anything you've seen before.
Do you want to become a part of a hard-working team from the ground floor? Are genuine and meaningful connections with customers, your team, and your employer important to your job satisfaction? Do you want to be respected for your opinion and rewarded for working hard and making a real difference in an entrepreneurial environment? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then we encourage you to read on and learn more about this opportunity at Adjoy.
We’re on the lookout for an eager and talented individual with a passion for design, has the ability and willingness to learn, and empathy for today’s end-user (consumer). Reporting to the Director of Marketing/Creative Director, you will be a key player in all outward-facing aspects of the business, including marketing/sales assets and branding/public relations initiatives. This is a contract-to-permanent position in the Tampa Bay area. We’re looking to hire talent first, and then provide opportunities to experience all aspects of design (and more) in highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Execute and manage design needs for marketing campaigns and sales material in both digital and print, such as websites, landing pages, emails, etc.
- Participate and collaborate in concept development and design ideation with the marketing team to help define a creative strategy for all campaigns
- Work closely with various vendors including printers, trade show and promotional suppliers
- Work at times with various retailer partners on white-label collateral and marketing programs
- Support and manage the Adjoy brand in market
- Source and manage image/video library and graphic assets on network
- Create assets to support social media and PR efforts
- Be an ambassador of the Adjoy brand and culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, related major or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience in a graphic design role
- Ability to interact, communicate and present your own ideas/concepts relative to the business objectives and branding/messaging
- Software (mobile apps) or B2B industry experience is preferred
- Proficient in Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), PowerPoint/Keynote
- Demonstrate initiative and excellent communication skills, with very strong attention to detail
- Excellent typography and layout skills and understanding of graphic design theory -- balance, special relationships (negative and proximity), movement, color theory, contrast, unity, and repetition.
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Portfolio of past work required
|Compensation & Benefits||