|Title||Social Media Associate (Entry-level)
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
LYFE Marketing is a leading social media marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA (Downtown). Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of expert online marketing strategies and execution. We currently offer social media, website design, SEO and PPC advertising services. We have been in business for 5 years and each year we have continued to grow by providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a job where you'll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing might be the place for you
We are seeking energetic and motivated people to manage social media campaigns. Social media associatesare expectedto manage varioussocial media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. You will be responsible for creating unique content, growing the follower/fan base and monitoring/interacting with all community feedback.
- Must be located in Atlanta
- Passionate about social media
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General understanding of various social media platforms
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to brainstorm and strategize social media initiatives based on client goals
- Ability to analyze data/metrics and create reports
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.
- A minimum of a college education is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on marketing is preferred.
- No experience is required. 1-2 years of using Facebook, Twitter and blogs for business is preferred.
Work Hours, Environment and Compensation:
- This is a full-time position (32-40 hours) mixed with work from home and office hours.
- Regular work hours are 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out):
- Graphic design abilities
- Knowledge of social media tools & applications
|Compensation & Benefits||
LYFE Marketing launched 5 years ago as a social media marketing company. Every year, our company have seen 2x growth. Due to growth, we are now able to employ full-time entry-level positions to aid our efforts to grow our clientele’s businesses. This results in a lower, but growing compensation plan. It also presents the exciting opportunity of working for a growing company with potential to move up into higher positions. Employees will be able to do valuable work in various industries and utilize their skills to make a direct impact on business. Candidates for employment must demonstrate that they are able to work in a startup-like environment.