|Title||Internal Communications Strategist
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
About Florida Blue:
We're committed to helping Florida citizens achieve better health.
Driven by core principles to enable healthy communities.
To help people and communities achieve better health declares our purpose as a company and it serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and our decisions.
To be a leading innovator enabling healthy communities is both the inspirational and aspirational description of the future state of our company. It is our framework and guides every aspect of our business. By broadening our scope and continuing to evolve, we have more flexibility to make a greater impact on as many people as possible.
Our core values are timeless. They describe the core principles that distinguish our culture and serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
Provide strategic internal communications support for the enterprise, its business-units and/or functional areas. Participate in and/or lead critical, complex communications initiatives, programs and projects. Facilitate/ influence strategic thinking/direction and influence peers and leaders across the organization to act on issues that have organization-wide and/or business unit impact. Develop and execute internal communications plans including writing, content development, collaboration with creative team on supporting graphics and media, distribution to targeted audiences and other relevant tactics.
- Provide communications counsel to senior leaders and their teams and develop strategic internal communications plans designed to drive business results, manage business issues and inform and engage employees.
- Apply and optimize mix of communication domains and channels to effectively reach internal stakeholders.
- Write, review and edit internal communications content on topics such as organizational announcements, enterprise and business unit strategy, key business initiatives, corporate social responsibility and employee recognition.
- Ensure communications are executed to a standard of excellence and are accurate, engaging, properly positioned, easy to understand, on brand, and consistent with other related communications.
- Measure, monitor and assess effectiveness of communications strategies and tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field;
- 6 or more years directly related work experience;
- Experience serving as a communications consultant to executives and other senior leaders and with developing and implementing internal communications strategies and tactics;
- Ability to conceive, distill & synthesize complex ideas & concepts into distinctive messaging platforms;
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills, including the ability to tailor writing for voice, audience and communication channel;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to execute programs with speed, accuracy and efficiency;
- Demonstrated fluency in Associated Press (AP) style;
- Self-starter, results oriented, attentive to detail; and
- Professional presence, a positive and enthusiastic demeanor, and the ability to build relationships at all levels in a highly matrixed environment .
|Compensation & Benefits||