|Company||Shaw Industries, Inc.
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Shaw Industries, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., with more than $4.8 billion (USD) in annual sales. We are the world’s largest carpet manufacturer and a leading floor covering provider. We supply carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile and stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets worldwide. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, our 22,000+ associates are located throughout the US and all over the world.
Serve as the marketing department’s front line communication to our sales force and clients; making sure sales has the product, competitive and technical information needed to grow our business across all market segments and product categories.
- Handle inquiries concerning product, brand messaging and installation; serving as the front line point of contact for our sales force and clients.
- Complete requests for standard and custom requests for sales; including local Account Managers and RVPs.
- Coordinate with other departments, including Technical Services, customer service, R&D, and Marketing Services.
- Research and provide competitive analysis.
- Maintain Bloomfire, Workfront or other designated databases with product, marketing, project and technical information.
- Record statistics of sales requests – person requesting, type of request, form of request, etc.
- Assist Marketing Managers and Segment Directors with short-term and long-term ongoing marketing projects.
- Execute action plan build trusting relationships initiate action adapt & change
- 4 year degree, preference to marketing or communications,
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic graphic design skills
- Adaptable to a wide range of internal and external customer issues
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Be calm under pressure
- Possess good time management skills and able to meet deadlines
|Compensation & Benefits||