|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
HD Supply (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations, water infrastructure and residential and non-residential construction sectors. Through approximately 500 locations across 48 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 14,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion – all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Execute communication plans, projects, campaigns and initiatives to meet company goals and objectives.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Responsible for drafting various communications materials, such as associate newsletter, news articles and memos.
- Handle administrative functions such as print and electronic distribution list management. Foster vendor and printer relationships in order to meet deadlines.
- Oversee the production schedule and distribution of print and electronic communications. Maintain editorial calendar.
- Coordinate timing of regular communication channels.
- Serve as department representative for specific internal projects.
- Respond to communications inquiries as appropriate.
Nature and Scope:
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct "customers" of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel or professional personnel.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass the Background Check
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 2-5 years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Advertising/Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or related field.
- 3 - 5 years experience in marketing or corporate communications. Understanding of organizational communication.
|Compensation & Benefits||