|Company||Applied Industrial Technologies
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than five million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
Would you describe yourself as highly motivated, detail-oriented, and as creative as it gets?
Would you like to team up with a company that is established and looking for those who are eager to learn and up for a challenge?
If you are looking to start a career and not just have another job this is it!
When you join Hub Industrial Supply a division of Applied Industrial Technologies in our Marketing group you are at the forefront of one of the world’s largest industrial distributors. This role is perfect for the Creative Director who wants to learn, make a difference, and plant some roots.
In this role you’d be handling the design and production of our printed and electronic communications, develop online advertising, and drive new business to our website. Namely, you’d be the magic behind our website, catalog, supplements, brochures, newsletters, flyers, direct mailers…you get the idea. You’d also be working closely with our Marketing group to determine how it all fits together as it relates to project needs, objectives, and solutions.
- Designing web pages and landing pages using a Magneto platform.
- Use behavioral marketing techniques to engage online customers to generate additional revenue and increase user experience.
- Develop online advertising material to drive e-commerce marketing strategy.
- Design and produce graphics materials related to the company’s sales and marketing efforts.
- Paginate, layout, and collect catalog files for final production.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
- Two or more years of college study in art or graphic design.
- One + experience in graphic design.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to be tactful when working with others.
- Adaptability to developments in graphic design and publishing software.
- Complete understanding of the design to print process.
- Working knowledge of – Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML,Magneto, and Acrobat
If you like what you hear above and think you can make a difference apply today!
|Compensation & Benefits||
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Lake City, FL. We also offer subsidized benefits including health care, vision, dental, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, and career development opportunities.
Connect your future with ours and apply today!