|Company||OneDigital Health and Benefits
|Title||Marketing and Public Relations Specialist
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
OneDigital, the nation’s largest company focused exclusively on employee benefits, combines people and technology to deliver the new generation of health and benefits. It provides fresh thinking ahead of the market, innovative approaches and market-leading solutions that give clients peace of mind.
Serving companies of all sizes, OneDigital offers employers a sophisticated combination of strategic advisory services, analytics, compliance support, HR capital management tools and comprehensive insurance offerings.
Headquartered in Atlanta, OneDigital has more than 800 employees throughout the country, serves 35,000 companies and manages nearly $4 billion in premiums. Formerly known as Digital Insurance and Digital Benefit Advisors, the company has been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America’s fastest-growing companies every year since the honor’s inception in 2007.
OneDigital has also received national recognition as a top employer, being named as one of the “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®” by the National Association for Business Resource’s and "Best Places to Work" by Business Insurance in the national category.
OneDigital Health and Benefits is looking for an emerging public relations and content marketing rock star to join our organization as a marketing specialist. The right candidate for this role will dive right into major content and PR projects, work collaboratively with stakeholders across the organization and run with the ball. We are looking for an excellent writer who has demonstrated a proven record of securing positive editorial coverage/results.
The marketing specialist will also participate in building and executing our national marketing strategies, initiatives and assets. You'll be connected to a national marketing team that supports 1000+ employees, 35,000 clients and growing. The team believes in high performance, collaboration, authentic communication, open feedback, and overall excellence. You’ll have opportunities to contribute to a wide variety of marketing initiatives—including building the brand, developing content, executing PR initiatives; supporting the website; designing collaterals, and spreading your love of email through marketing automation.
- Support content initiatives including copywriting, interviewing SMEs, managing a content calendar and posting content to the website
- Act as 2nd level PR support including managing inbound PR requests, writing and distributing press releases, supporting the newsroom on the website, scheduling interviews, following up with reporters, etc.
- Manage the development of national press materials for office, solution or product launches, including messaging documents, press releases and other relevant content.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to understand business and marketing plans, ensure message/timing alignment and secure necessary approvals for initiatives.
- Develop, originate, and maintain press lists and relationships, and evaluate press requests/PR opportunities.
- Handle special projects, including media training of spokespeople for press interaction.
- Design, deploy and manage Eloqua email campaigns to support our content-focused, drip
- Update local web pages utilizing custom CMS software;
- Support social media initiatives including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and emerging channels (GooglePlus, Pinterest, etc.);
- Design marketing collaterals, i.e.; Prezis, PowerPoint decks, one sheets, brochures, case studies, etc.;
- Supports both corporate and field office requests
- Minimum of 6 years in-house or agency public relations experience, preferably working for an employee benefits, insurance, healthcare, human resources or multi-site organization.
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined;
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and grow as a result;
- Experience working with much of the following: social, (Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, FB, etc.) digital, (Eloqua, CMS, WordPress, UberFlip, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Google Analytics), design (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop After Effects, Prezi, PowerPoint) and data (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics), one or more organizational platforms (Trello, Wrike, OneNote, Slack, Evernote) and Microsoft Office;
- Must have a strong background in the development and execution of impactful PR plans and messaging, event management experience and a solid track record of managing programs simultaneously;
- Established media contacts within the employee benefits, insurance, healthcare, human resources or business space a definite plus, as well as a proven record of securing positive editorial coverage/results;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related field;
- BS/BA in Communications (Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing) required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent organization and time management;
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading skills are essential;
- Must be a confident communicator;
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, independent or team environment;
|Compensation & Benefits||