|Company||OneDigital Health and Benefits
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
OneDigital, the nation’s largest company focused exclusively on employee benefits, combines people and technology to deliver the new generation of health and benefits. It provides fresh thinking ahead of the market, innovative approaches and market-leading solutions that give clients peace of mind.
Serving companies of all sizes, OneDigital offers employers a sophisticated combination of strategic advisory services, analytics, compliance support, HR capital management tools and comprehensive insurance offerings.
Headquartered in Atlanta, OneDigital has more than 800 employees throughout the country, serves 35,000 companies and manages nearly $4 billion in premiums. Formerly known as Digital Insurance and Digital Benefit Advisors, the company has been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America’s fastest-growing companies every year since the honor’s inception in 2007.
OneDigital has also received national recognition as a top employer, being named as one of the “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®” by the National Association for Business Resource’s and "Best Places to Work" by Business Insurance in the national category.
OneDigital Health and Benefits is looking for an emerging marketing rock star to join our organization at an entry level position as a Marketing Coordinator. This particular rock star would support our national digital marketing initiatives.
We're looking for individuals who demonstrate a hunger to soak up everything they can about marketing, dive right into major projects, work collaboratively and start on a career track with a company that’s experiencing explosive growth. We want digital natives, people that not only know what to say when, but where to say it and how to measure it.
The Marketing Coordinator will be part of a national marketing team that supports 1000+ employees and thousands of employer groups across the country. The team believes in high performance, collaboration, authentic communication, open feedback, and overall excellence. You’ll have opportunities to contribute to our digital presence through a wide variety of marketing functions—including building the brand, designing collateral, managing website content, supporting social initiatives, and spreading your love of email through marketing automation.
- Build email marketing campaigns to support inbound marketing approach
- Develop and support content that educates our clients and our prospects on the advantages of being a part of the OneDigital family;
- Review emails, blog posts, and other content pieces for spelling, grammar and accuracy, and ensure all content maintains the OneDigital brand voice;
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and the fulfillment of digital collaterals and promotional items for each;
- Assist with basic design and copy creation for marketing collaterals across all digital platforms;
- Build website blog posts, landing pages and events to support our national content and activity;
- Manage social media profiles and presence;
- Assist with drafting, scheduling and tracking social content;
- Report on web traffic, performance of blog content, social platform activity, email campaigns, lead score changes, form submissions, etc.;
- Coordinate client databases for internal and external marketing;
- Support general marketing requests from across the organization;
Required Skills Include:
- Excellent written communication skills, including proper grammar and spelling;
- Excellent knowledge of computer use and comfort with technology to manage your work;
- Excellent knowledge and utilization of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Basic knowledge of email marketing strategy;
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms and interaction (especially LinkedIn);
- Basic understanding of digital design requirements, standards and aesthetic;
- All-around knowledge and interest in marketing, especially digital;
Required Soft Skills:
- Proactive, energetic, and ready to dive in and get your hands dirty;
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, independent or team environment;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent organization;
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and disciplined;
Nice to Have Skills:
- Prior experience with email marketing or email marketing tools (i.e. Eloqua, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp)
- Graphic design experience and understanding of design requirements (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, After Effects, Prezi, PowerPoint)
- Comfort with website content management and reporting tools (i.e. WordPress, Blogger, Squarespace, Google Analytics)
- Understanding and utilization of various social media platforms and scheduling tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Buffer, Bitly, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Previous experience with workflow organizational platforms (i.e. Wrike, OneNote, Slack, Evernote, Trello)
- Basic knowledge of virtual meeting platforms (i.e. GoToMeeting/Webinar, WebEx)
- Previous experience with customer relationship management tools (i.e. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Inbound marketing experience
- Minimum of one year prior marketing experience, required; or the ability to demonstrate marketing internships as a result of a four-year degree program
|Compensation & Benefits||