|Title||Marketing Coordinator - Protect My Ministry
ABOUT MINISTRY BRANDS:
We are the leading Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform for Faith-Based Organizations (“FBOs”). We are the only comprehensive End-To-End technology solution for FBOs who are at the early stage of technology adoption propelling rapid growth. We are a single team, supporting a family of partners who share a common vision: empower the church to produce better results through technology. Currently, we serve our clients in five key areas:
- Online giving
- Church management software (ChMS)
- Website design and content management
- Mobile applications
- Finance and accounting software
We equip approximately 30,000 churches in the United States and abroad with some combination of the above services. All of our businesses are built on a sustainable, recurring revenue model which enables us to build, grow, and continue our heritage of providing our clients with best-in-breed solutions for ministry.
Tampa based background screening company looking for an experienced, hands-on, best-in-class Marketing Specialist to join our team in our Tampa office. As the Marketing/Communications Specialist, you will work closely with client facing, internal facing, and product development teams to and execute and communicate various marketing communications plans for new and existing products and service lines.
You will play an integral role in succinctly communicating a compelling story of who we are to both internal and external parties.
Must have a solid and successful track record of developing and delivering marketing materials that positively impact the top and bottom line. You'll need to demonstrate the ability to quickly and explicitly understand and process information and use your storytelling skills (spoken, visual, and written) to convey the right messaging to clients.
You must have a passion for digital technology, an interest in the small details as well as the big picture and the drive to communicate our vision to different audiences. You’ll must be smart, creative and enthusiastic.
You will also need to be able to…
- Ensure that all communications you and the team produce are of the highest quality to build brand awareness, grow market share and precisely communicate all product features and benefits at the highest level.
- Conceive, write and edit various internal and external communication materials including press releases, white papers, case studies, blog posts, newsletters, web copy, product sheets and data sheets. You will need to be able to successfully repurpose and use content effectively throughout multiple campaigns and distribution channels.
- Effectively create and implement numerous concurrent email campaigns (lead nurturing, customer loyalty/retention, seasonal, etc.)
- Manage multiple projects and efforts
- Understand lead generation and lead management processes and how the content you produce influences the funnel and builds the pipeline. Interview both clients and people throughout the organization in order to identify compelling stories that we can share with the wider organization as well as externally.
- Know how to strategically introduce new features to market through integrated marketing communications that will help it grow and flourish.
- Enjoy working with people who are excited about what we offer and love what they do.
Desired Skills and Experience:
You will need to have these things first…
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience successfully communicating ideas in a B2B setting.
- Exceptionally strong writing skills that can parlay to both creating and editing content
- Experience in all or most of the following; Wordpress, MailChimp, Photoshop, InDesign, AWeber, Google Analytics
- Familiar with the social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Familiarity and experience in creating landing pages, lead generation and conversion optimization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the organization
- Superior understanding of marketing principles and experience in leveraging both traditional and new marketing techniques
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, technologies, concepts, terms, and tactics
- Familiarity with traditional direct and/or data-driven marketing principles
|Compensation & Benefits||