|Title||Senior Manager, Communications
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Fiserv is a global financial services technology provider with more than 13,000 clients and 21,000 associates worldwide. Each member of the Fiserv community helps our clients push the boundaries of what's possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before. With a focus on solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing, chances are, you're more familiar with Fiserv than you realize. If you are looking for an environment where leadership, collaboration and innovation are valued, we invite you to explore the possibilities with us and find your forward.
About the Role:
You will create communications methods/methodology to drive performance in a way that is aligned with the company’s strategic goals, while reinforcing the company’s vision, values, employer brand, engagement and workplace culture.
You will provide internal communications strategy in support of Fiserv business unit and corporate function leadership to educate and inform associates about business strategy, support change management and drive employee engagement in collaboration with key functional stakeholders from the Communications Council, Global Brand, Human Resources and other business unit and corporate function partners to achieve shared goals.
About our Business:
Be a member of the Global Brand team at Fiserv. Join a dynamic group of seasoned marketing and communications professionals as we support our enterprise priorities through brand building, cultureship and marketing performance to deliver on our brand promise.
- Reports To: Director, Global Internal & Culture Communications
- Peers: Manager, Global Internal Communications; Director, Communications
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Strategic Alignment and Accountability:
- Align with executive leaders to define business unit and corporate function internal communication strategy and support execution to drive employee education, change management and culture building efforts.
- Establish strategy for routine communication touchpoints (virtual and in person town hall meetings, conference calls, focus groups, emails, intranet communications, employee events, etc.) and support execution of communications strategy.
- Ensure message consistency and drive dissemination and cascade of enterprise messaging across business units and corporate functions
- Develop effective communications to drive alignment and understanding of execution of the company’s vision, mission, values and strategic framework
- Foster connection to company’s brand and solutions for internal audiences
- Engage associates and drive positive behavior in support of employer brand
- Serve as strategic partner to internal stakeholders on culture communications
Drive Strategic Execution:
- Establish and nurture relationships with business unit and corporate function leaders
- Facilitate the development and execution of multi-medium internal communication strategy
- Leverage external messaging in collaboration with corporate communications team members for brand positioning internally
- Collaborate with business partners to innovate, import, export and share creative ideas to achieve outcomes
- Manage outside resources, agencies and freelancers
- Develop, implement and manage global internal communication programs in order to inform, engage, align and motivate employees to achieve business unit and enterprise goals
- Support execution of collaborative intranet strategy to facilitate business unit/corporate function communication, collaboration and drive engagement
- BA/BS in a communications field required
- Minimum of eight years of experience in global internal/culture communications
- Proficient in AP style
- Strong verbal and presentation skills, including excellent Powerpoint skills
- Strategic, creative, thinker able to drive measurable performance outcomes.
- Strong relationship builder able to work effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, effective team player and collaborator, able to influence and maintain composure and production quality under deadline pressure.
- Experience developing and generating buy-in for strategic, comprehensive communications plans that apply creative tactics and use a variety of communication channels including digital, face-to-face, video and print.
- Flexible, adaptable, driven, energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem-solver, committed and engaged, gets things moving and keeps things on track.
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Global perspective and awareness of the cultural context of communication in a global organization
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with a focus on planning, setting priorities, and managing process through completion including measuring effectiveness of programs
- Experience working in a matrixed and corporate organization preferred
Exceptional Writing and Editing Skills:
- Synthesizes and presents complex information in a clear and compelling manner to engage internal audiences
- Executive presence and ability to effectively communicate with company executives
- Strong verbal and presentation skills – including excellent PPT skills
- Translates corporate priorities into messaging that drives strategic execution
- Delivers “board-ready” quality work and materials
- Motivated by making a difference
- Effectively manages budget
Conceptual and Critical Thinking:
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Perceptually acute
- Challenge the status quo with creativity and holistic thinking
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Aligns strategic business goals and objectives to messaging
- Collaborative, proven team player
- Inclusive operating style: mentor, coach, collaborator
- Builds and establishes positive relationships with peers, company leaders and key internal influencers
- Comfortably gives and receives feedback
|Compensation & Benefits||