|Company||Bank of America
|Title||Communications Manager II
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company serves approximately 56 million U.S. consumer and small business relationships. It is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
The Local Markets Communications Manager II is responsible for directing major communication programs, involving management of employees and/or projects. The position leads and manages a team of partners accountable for the design, delivery and communication of integrated public relations and marketing plans supporting the bank’s local markets. In addition, the position will assist with social media efforts within the local markets, assisting market presidents and market managers amplify the bank’s narrative on a variety of social media platforms.
In addition to local market work, the position will work across the CAO team to support communications initiatives as needed.
An ideal candidate for this position will have experience leading major communications initiatives from research to implementation. Media relations experience or PR agency management needed given the external focus of many of these initiatives.
Directs major communication programs, involving management of associates and/or projects. Primary responsibility for leading and managing a team (that may consist of both associates and external vendors) accountable for the successful design, delivery, financial management, communication and/or administration of complex company wide communication programs. Communications may be in the form of electronics, print, face-to-face, video or writing. Also responsible for the program's design, production, and distribution. Responsible for the hiring, managing, training and developing associates on their team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Five or more years of experience in communications or public relations agency or department
- Bachelor's degree (communications, marketing, public relations preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, collaboration and influencing skills, demonstrated leadership skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to work with senior level managers as well as front-line employees
- Ability to work effectively across multiple levels and types of management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at once, as well as conducting research necessary to understand an issue
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Media relations or agency management experience
- Previous Supervisory/management experience
|Compensation & Benefits||