|Company||Learning Sciences International
|Title||Brand Strategy Manager
|City||West Palm Beach
To empower K-12 leaders to reimagine school success and achieve sustainable school performance.
We work with school districts to create a culture of rigorous instruction focused on successful classroom learning, affirmed through human-centered research, metrics, and programs that revitalize classroom instruction and student learning.
Learning Sciences is looking for a Brand Strategy Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer and market insights, and delivering innovative marketing campaigns for B2B and educators. Can you generate creative strategies and provide out-of-the box thinking to grow market share? Create content strategy for brand and product recognition? Develop PR to drive content marketing? Then you are the person we want on our growing team.
The successful candidate will understand how to monitor, analyze and report data to inform strategy and assess against goals. If you like to work with multiple stakeholders across internal and external departments, interact with customers and collaborate with the creative team on execution, we want to hear from you.
- Gather data, solicit input from stakeholders, and create strategy and campaign plans that define: audience, quantity, format (print or electronic), timeframe, outcomes, critical benchmarks, and planned interventions
- Provide leadership on the execution and delivery of marketing pieces (design, copy, lists) to ensure they are timely, strategic, and effective, including guidance and review of sell sheets, brochures, catalogs, ads, website, email, related webinars, and other support pieces
- Prepare and proactively share guiding tools and documents that describe the strategy and campaigns to align efforts internally and externally
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns to stakeholders, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); adjust campaigns as needed to ensure revenue results
- Coordinate product campaigns with those from other Brand Strategy Managers to ensure aligned goals, strategies, and branding
- Purchase relevant media (ads, lists, etc.) needed to support campaigns, while staying within budgets
- Collect artifacts and feedback on completed campaigns to aid future planning and budgeting
- BA degree in marketing or business-related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing position with strong understanding of PR
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Proven track record of developing effective marketing strategies
- Demonstrated leadership in forging strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, flexible, resourceful with ability to handle & prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated willingness to revise and improve strategic plans
- Superior communication, collaboration, and organization skills
- Understanding of CRM software
- Some travel required on occasion
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary Range: Negotiable based on experience.
Benefits: We offer a full benefits package.