NWN is recognized as one of the top 18 Cisco partners in the U.S. and a leader in the IT services industry with many awards and elite certifications from Hewlett Packard, NetApp, EMC, Microsoft and VMware to name only a few. With nearly 600 employees in 12 locations across the U.S. the company is on a fast track to even greater success.
This position is a management position on the NWN Marketing Team. It is a unique opportunity for the right individual to work with NWN's # 1 initiative, NWNComm, NWN's branded Unified Communication As A Service (Voice, Video, Call Center, Circuits). We will do this while maintaining NWN's brand and identity as a market leader to our customers, partners and employees.
The scope of essential job responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Work directly with the NWN team to develop marketing and sales strategies to promote NWNComm opportunities.
- Work with NWN Partners to create interest and demand for NWNComm opportunities (Primarily Cisco Systems).
- Optimize demand gen and conversion path success for marketing team with creative ideas for blog, social post, event, and email campaign content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams creating, producing and copy editing emails, landing pages, and marketing content including videos, infographics, white papers, ebooks, blogs, case studies etc.
- Communicate the NWN identity, brand and success to help drive customer intimacy.
- Drive growth with high impact Marketing activities focused on NWNComm opportunities.
- Use digital on-line marketing and automated marketing tools to strengthen inbound customer interest.
- Improve operational excellence.
- Experience with the marketing tool Marketo is a must.
- Experience with other marketing tools including Adobe and Wordpress a plus.
- Additional responsibilities as directed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related program; or Technical/business training plus equivalent experience.
- Proven business analyst experience.
- Fundamental understanding of operations and accounting.
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Travel: Anticipated travel for this position is 10% or less annually. Travel is typically for training purposes or visits to NWN business offices.
|Compensation & Benefits||