|Title||Entry-level Marketing Coordinator
|City||Palm Beach Gardens
Who We Are:
LRP Publications is a thriving publisher of business-to-business online services, newsletters, books, and more as well as a leading national conference provider.
Are you an up and coming professional looking to apply your education, internship experience and paid training to a career in marketing?
Recent promotions provided the opportunity to expand our marketing department and we are now looking for the next superstar to join our team. The Marketing Coordinator will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in each area of our marketing process. We take the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
This is NOT a sales or advertising position.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will work closely with our Marketing Directors and Managers to gain valuable experience executing various direct mail and e-mail campaigns. You will be responsible for independently analyzing prospect and customer data; preparing routine reports and correspondence; and administratively aiding in the collection and presentation of data.
- Facilitates marketing campaigns ensuring timely and quality implementation of all related tasks.
- Generates reports with order information and transfers data into marketing analyses.
- Maintains spreadsheets and performs cost analysis of marketing efforts.
- Develops analyses to track the performance of marketing efforts to prospects.
- Manages and maintains product data within company systems.
- Conducts market research to assist in the development and execution of marketing plan objectives.
- Interacts and corresponds with members of the sales, customer service, and editorial teams.
- 4 year business degree
- 1 year paid work experience
- Strong computer skills – Word and Excel essential
- Ability to attend 2 out-of-state conferences annually
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing and meeting deadlines
- Must reside within 30 miles of Palm Beach Gardens, FL
|Compensation & Benefits||
LRP Publications provides a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including group health insurance, paid vacations and holidays, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.