|Title||Senior Health Communications Specialist
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
Consider yourself a highly detail oriented self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running and join a fast growing team? ICF is seeking a Senior Health Communications Associate (Bilingual) to work on a variety of federally-funded health and health communication related projects. Initial projects include conducting media planning and media outreach, with a focus on reporters and blogger engagement, and social media influencers, particularly towards the U.S. Hispanic market.
This is a great opportunity to hone in on your communications skills and showcase your U.S. Hispanic media relations experience. This is position is based in Atlanta, GA.
- Develop a communications strategy to engage media, bloggers and social media influencers to publish health stories.
- Contribute to the development of messages, press releases, statements, social media posts, reports, and presentations.
- Serve as an advisor to the client, including supporting strategic discussions and problem solving, most particularly related to communications planning, the integration and implementation of media and digital strategies to increase awareness and utilization of the client resources and materials.
- Evaluate media relations programs and provide recommendations for higher engagement/improvement in future outreaches.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Strategic thinking
- Taking initiative
- Verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, public health, behavioral or social sciences, or related field
- Master's degree preferred or Accredited in Public Relations (APR) by the Public Relations Society of America
- 6+ years of experience in communications planning and evaluation
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze traditional and social media results
- Creative thinker with excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills; ability to tailor information for traditional and social media consumption
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member to meet deadlines
|Compensation & Benefits||