|Title||Intern - Creative
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc. is the franchisor and operator of over 4,500 ice cream shops, bakeries, restaurants, and cafés in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s®, McAlister’s Deli®, and Seattle’s Best Coffee®on certain military bases and in certain international markets.
FOCUS Brands is seeking an Art Director Intern who will work within our Creative Department of 30 people. Under the supervision of an assigned Intern Manager, this 10 week position offers the opportunity to gain practical experience in a real-world setting.
As an Art Director, you will make contributions to the creative team, including specific client projects, in a fast-paced environment, including:
- Learning about roles/responsibilities of Creative Services.
- Collaborating with the Art Directors, Copywriters, Graphic Designers and Creative Directors
- Designing work for content creation, marketing materials, in-store graphics, digital solutions and other consumer touchpoints.
- Ensuring format styles and graphic standards are met.
- Reviewing documents to ensure they meet print specifications.
- Using tools such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
To qualify for this position applicants must be able to provide portfolio samples that demonstrate big ideas.
- Must be proficient in the Creative Suite programs.
- Must be enrolled with a visual arts focus.
- Additional skills in photography, illustration, copywriting are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
|Compensation & Benefits||