|Company||Christian Care Ministry
|Title||Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
WHO WE ARE:
Christian Care Ministry is a community of believers committed to connecting and equipping Christians to share each other's everyday burdens through the sharing programs we offer. Christians are able to share their resources, faith, lives, and talents, much like the early church did in the book of Acts.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our ministry’s and our content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel. You will also conduct complex data analysis and create naming conventions that boost our efficiency and focus and inform our strategy.
Christian Care Ministry (CCM) is committed to serving the Lord and our membership with excellence. CCM’s mission is to connect and equip Christians to share their lives, faith, talents and resources with others. The foundation on which CCM’s mission is found in Acts 2:42-47.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing recommendations for organic SEO success
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Proficient in HubSpot web analytics and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes.
Ability to: read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively with members, providers, and/or associates of the organization.
Ability to: add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; compute percent and to interpret bar graphs.
Ability to: apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
|Compensation & Benefits||