|Company||50 Eggs, Inc.
|Title||Sales and Marketing Director
Named one of The Coolest Multi-concept Companies in the Land by Restaurant Hospitality Magazine.
50 Eggs, Inc. was founded by John Kunkel and owns and operates some of Miami’s most popular restaurants: the James Beard nominated and award winning Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, Swine Southern Table & Bar, and the newly opened Spring Chicken. He is also known for creating and developing the fast casual Mexican chain, Lime Fresh Mexican Grill.
Kunkel, along with his 50 Eggs team, drives a multi-faceted, full-service culinary and hospitality firm focused on developing cutting-edge brands with unparalleled dining experiences.
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organization.
Reporting to the executive team members, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- An effective member of the Executive Committee.
- Provides guidance and direction in the development of segment action plans.
- Provides the appropriate training programs to marketing and creative staff.
- Directs the activities of outside agencies and internal staff on local and in-house advertising campaigns; supervises the production and distribution of literature and collateral.
- Ensures the integrity of key account/key prospect database and monitors staff input for accuracy, thoroughness and coverage of local area.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required.
- Participates in select sales activities both on and off property.
- Provides on-going direction and development support to all direct reports by ensuring appropriate training programs are in line with individual career objectives and by providing guidance and direction in the development of segment action plans.
- Develops, energizes and leads a motivated, competent and cohesive team consistent with the restaurants and Corporate needs through implementation of marketing and PR programs.
- Liaise with Public Relations to stimulate additional profile within all markets, which complement the sales effort.
- Responsible for managing customer satisfaction metrics and client relations.
- Coordinates and conducts periodic pricing reviews.
- Maintains open communication with executive team members.
- Takes an active role in developing and creating cross-promotional programs and/or partnerships.
- Focuses attention on prospecting new accounts, which may be users of other regional, national and international destinations.
- Regularly entertains existing and potential clients.
- Has ongoing personal involvement in community events.
- Takes responsibility for other duties as assigned.
|Compensation & Benefits||