|Company||Keith Clinic Estramonte Chiropractic
|Title||Marketing Communications Specialist
In 1959, Dr. Fletcher Keith established his first Chiropractic clinic at 4016 Triangle Drive, often referred to as the ‘West Clinic' or ‘Freedom Drive location.' This was just the first of several Keith Clinic locations known for the extraordinary quality of care he and his team members provided. Over the years, Dr. Keith expanded into the Charlotte community and established clinics at other locations.
Following Dr. Keith's passing, Dr. Michael Estramonte assumed ownership and became Clinic Director of the other Keith Clinic locations. He once again surrounded himself with a strong support team of doctors and set out to improve office systems and modernize the clinics. Currently, he remains Owner/Clinic Director of all three locations - Central Avenue, Sugar Creek Rd, and Freedom Drive.
We treat a wide array of patients, but focus mainly on musculoskeletal injury and rehabilitation. Many of our doctors are certified in advanced techniques such as acupuncture, Graston, Cold Laser, and Spinal decompression therapy.
The Marketing Communications Specialist position contributes to the company’s success by assisting with the development and execution of marketing initiatives under the direction of the Marketing and Public Relations Director. This position is also responsible for creating communication programs that effectively describe and promote the company through measurable channels, including digital, social, print, events, and other promotional products.
- Assist the Marketing Director to develop, initiate, maintain and provide follow-up for marketing, advertising and promotional strategies.
- Assist in the execution of the overall media plan including copy writing.
- Implement innovative eMarketing and web-based campaigns.
- Manage social media sites by writing and generating creative posts, and sharing time-sensitive announcements.
- Monitor system website and updates with fresh content, current information, graphics and links.
- Assist in the creation and editing of educational and promotional videos.
- Design and layout forms, letters, calendars, newsletters and other internal and external marketing materials upon request.
- Work closely, collaboratively and appropriately with managers, physicians and other staff to evaluate project requests and identify the best communication methods.
- Serve as a key point person with special events such as patient appreciation events, health fairs, and employee events.
- Assist in the development of direct mail marketing correspondence; generate and/or assesses mailing lists for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success
- Experience Using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat PRO, Premier Pro, AfterEffects, etc.); InDesign capabilities a plus
- Strong knowledge of brand, digital, and PR, as well as experience hiring and directing vendor partners
- Ability to lead certain initiatives from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Experience developing and deploying content in a highly regulated environment (Chiropractic, Medical)
- Possesses strong writing skills and the ability to create content for the organizations websites and other communication mediums
- Effectively communicate and address areas of concern professionally and respectfully
- Strong attention to detail as well as business copywriting standards
- Ability to edit for grammar and style
- Works well in a team oriented environment
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
|Compensation & Benefits||