|Title||Marketing Communications Manager
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
We are looking for a dynamic team player who is excited about engaging leading brands, building marketing campaigns and believes in the power of story-telling. If you are a self-starter who is enthusiastic about building something new, flexible and comfortable with change and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this role is for you. WestRock is a leading packaging solutions company, and this is not your typical marketing communications role.
How You will impact WestRock:
- Value messaging and strategic content development
- Create strategic and creative briefs, messaging and value propositions for various audiences (customers, prospects, industry) to promote WestRock and Consumer Packaging capabilities and offerings.
- Work with marketing and sales team to support customer engagements
- Work with agency partners to develop and execute marketing communications plan, deliver campaigns and tools that support our strategy and meet marketing and revenue goals across multiple channels including email, web, media, webinar events, trade shows and more
- Track and report the effectiveness of marketing communications programs.
- Trade show coordination and execution of tactics
- Organize tools and assets to be easily accessible to commercial teams, develop processes, conduct trainings and maintain files.
- Coordinate with team to develop processes to support commercial team requests
What you need for success:
- Bachelors in marketing, communications, journalism and/or related field required
- 4-5+ years of in-house or agency B2B marketing communications experience
- Creativity, strong organizational skills and the ability to collaborate well with internal teams including product marketing, sales, product management and technical services.
- Highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented and autonomous self-starter who takes initiative and has the ability to thrive and problem solve under tight deadlines.
- Ability to carefully craft stories using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong computer skills (particularly Microsoft Office).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel 20% - internally and for customer visits
Please note that our offices will move from Norcross, GA to Sandy Springs beginning the fall of 2017.
|Compensation & Benefits||