|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
We’re an agency of possibilities. A talented team of thinkers, problem-solvers, creatives, right-brain and left-brain individuals that shun job titles in pursuit of the next great idea. We’re an agency that thrives on producing remarkable work and consuming exorbitant amounts of caffeine and sugar. For over two decades, we’ve had the pleasure of producing inspiring advertising, branding, and marketing that get results for our clients and help us sleep better at night.
Overall responsibilities include: conceptualization and implementation of digital and print design solutions that align with marketing strategies, initiatives, and programs based on brand guidelines and industry standards.
Produce innovative print and digital solutions for websites, email campaigns and web applications (including wireframes, site navigation, visual design, layout of content, and prototyping). Manage client revisions to design including copy, layout, illustration, and photography.
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who enjoys a fast paced environment. Other strong points include detail orientation, being a proactive team player who keeps abreast of the latest web & print design, social media platform development, user experience design principles and best practices.
- Creation of high-quality and impactful creative for print, digital and interactive media reflective of client strategy and brand standards.
- Concept creative and integrated ideas for cross-channel marketing (collateral, websites and social media). Presentation skills a must for internal and client facing meetings.
- Monitor quality, accuracy and timeliness of deliverables to ensure client commitments are on-schedule and on-budget.
- Photoshop expertise and detail file upload for archiving.
- Develop and execute online marketing assets for promotions and products.
- Effectively manage a variety of projects from simple to complex multi-channel campaigns.
- Develop landing pages, website promotions and other web based (HTML) projects.
- Execute and update client Content Management Systems (knowledge of WordPress a must).
- Publish & maintain web pages and customer relationship management (CRM) programs (MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc).
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design, user experience and email marketing platforms and best practices
- Understanding of pre-press and print processes
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Exceptional work ethic and commitment to quality of final creative output
- Project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to work independently and in teams
- Detailed preparation of files
- High level of familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) with an understanding of norms, trends and how users interact with them
- Expert knowledge of Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proficient at HTML5 to design and execute animated digital assets
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Apple iWork suite
- Proficiency in Sketch and experience of rapid prototyping workflow is a plus
- Experience with video & motion graphics (After Effects) is a plus
- Proficiency in Mac OS environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design and/or Advertising
- 3 years design experience in a corporate or agency creative department required
- Strong portfolio that represents a wide range of diverse projects with a focus on web and digital design and media campaigns
|Compensation & Benefits||