|Title|| Account Supervisor
Harte Hanks is a global marketing services firm specializing in multi-channel marketing solutions that connect our clients with their customers in powerful ways. Experts in defining, executing and optimizing the customer journey, Harte Hanks offers end-to-end marketing services including consulting, strategic assessment, data, analytics, digital, social, mobile, print, direct mail and contact center. From visionary thinking to tactical execution Harte Hanks delivers smarter customer interactions for some of the world’s leading brands.
The Account Supervisor will lead program delivery and on-going client relations during the course of a project, as well as internal agency discussions and assigned teams relative to client work. Account Supervisors are assigned to large and/or strategic client accounts with oversight by Account Director.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day client contact for director and manager level clients
- Program leader and decision maker, drives multi-channel program and campaign development in the context of a larger business picture
- Understands the client’s industry, client’s product/service knowledge, category trends, competitive/market challenges/analysis, client stakeholder structure and identifies opportunities to grow the Spectrum Enterprise business
- Builds the client’s business through recommending, fostering, creating and delivering effective advertising
- Advocates for the business internally, and keeps the agency team informed, focused, and enthused about the work and the business
- Onboards new projects, including client/internal discussions, scope of work development/approvals.
- Develops creative brief in tandem with agency stakeholders and gains client approvals.
- Monitors on strategy, on-time/on-budget project performance, and escalates as necessary; understands, analyzes and documents financial impact of run rates against deliverables
- Actively works to grow and develop the skills and abilities of junior agency staff
- Reviews account executive-developed accounting paperwork and provides to client; reviews project hours reports weekly with project manager and account executive
- Understands annual revenue goals; participates in financial forecasting, client planning sessions and quarterly business reviews
Critical Working Relationships:
The Account Supervisor will be managed by the Account Director and will be in regular contact with the junior account team and project managers as well as the agency teams enlisted on their projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 5+ years’ experience in agency account management
- Good working knowledge of the business, particularly in Project Management/Client Services activities (number of years/service an advantage)
- Understanding of B2B marketing, including but not limited to: digital marketing, traditional marketing, social media marketing, marketing automation, print and production
- Experience with managing a large B2B client account – in particular an account that has grown significantly over time and has multiple client stakeholders
- Ability to consultatively engage with both clients and peers to quickly make complex decisions
|Compensation & Benefits||