|Title||Consumer Marketing Manager
As a growing Masco company, Liberty Hardware Mfg. Corp. has built its reputation by offering high quality decorative and functional hardware products. Our product lines include bath hardware, bath safety, shower doors, decorative cabinet knobs and pulls, functional cabinet hardware such as drawer slides and hinges, hooks, hook racks and switch plate covers and are available under the Liberty, Delta, Brainerd and Franklin Brass brands.
We proudly offer our extensive line of hardware products through fine retail outlets (including Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and Walmart), kitchen and bath design showrooms, builder, hospitality and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) distribution channels across the country.
As a member of Liberty Hardware, you will join an experienced team that takes pride in offering design studio level services in a fun and casual corporate environment. We are headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Key customer expert – understand customer and Liberty Hardware objectives and strategies to drive win-win situations
- Partner with Marketing Research to perform market and trend research, determine market potential, identify shopper needs or trends to develop shopper/customer specific in-store and digital marketing plan
- Perform competitive analysis to understand how competition is placed across various competing retailers
- Conduct gap analysis to identify opportunities to grow Liberty's business with the customer via new product, assortment, merchandising, cross selling, promotions, etc.
- Analyze category specific customer P&L and provide analytical insights to Sales on development of customer plans
- Research and share best practices in customer marketing with marketing colleagues including cross categories
- Manage the category - customer P&L
- Manage the planning and execution of product line or business reviews as requested by the customer
- Define and develop merchandising (for new and existing products), Planograms, POS and in-store signage/collateral strategies that drive sales and improves end user shopping experience
- Develop materials for and deliver customer presentations
- Develop plans for building presence on customer’s websites; work with Digital Marketing to execute against plan
- Maintain and build relationships with key customer; work with the customer to collectively build annual plan
- Identify and address channel conflicts
- Define and develop annual customer specific marketing plans and creative briefs that are in line with category objectives, including the development of promotions, managing the promotional P&L, tracking and auditing
- Create relationships with the customer’s marketing organization and develop actionable insights into their vision, go to market strategy, key initiatives and their full menu of marketing activities
- Work with Marketing to understand category specific marketing plans and customize the plans for the customer accordingly
- Provide direction to marketing coordinators to address customer requests
- Provide scope and strategy direction to project management lead
- Support all aspects of life cycle management, including minimum semi-annual review of display components
- Solicit feedback from internal customers and translate into continuous improvement opportunities
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- 4-7 years’ product or channel marketing experience (strong preference for experience within DIY market and big box stores)
- Consumer package goods, home improvement or building products experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and apply data to make meaningful decisions
- Experience working in a channel or product marketing role with P&L responsibility
|Compensation & Benefits||