|Title||Sr. Graphic Designer
As a growing Masco company, Liberty Hardware Mfg. Corp. has built its reputation by offering high quality decorative and functional hardware products. Our product lines include bath hardware, bath safety, shower doors, decorative cabinet knobs and pulls, functional cabinet hardware such as drawer slides and hinges, hooks, hook racks and switch plate covers and are available under the Liberty, Delta, Brainerd and Franklin Brass brands.
We proudly offer our extensive line of hardware products through fine retail outlets (including Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and Walmart), kitchen and bath design showrooms, builder, hospitality and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) distribution channels across the country.
As a member of Liberty Hardware, you will join an experienced team that takes pride in offering design studio level services in a fun and casual corporate environment. We are headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated, Full-time Mid-Level Graphic Designer. This individual must possess a BFA or BA in graphic design and have a minimum 5-10 years of agency and corporate graphic design experience. This position will include the following types of design work: corporate identity, product logo design, packaging, marketing materials, web banner and page layout, UI, merchandising design, product development and brand standards development.
- Graphic Design Background
- Experience with Mac platform
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong conceptual skills and creativity
- Strong communication, listening and presentation skills
- A self-starter and independent achiever who can also work in a team setting
- Ability to sketch ideas and articulate them to internal team members and clients
- Ability to translate ideas into refined computer illustrations and strategic visual solutions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Consistent professional and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Experience interacting with clients and eliciting feedback
- Experience in Brand Standards Development
- Experience in web and/or digital media
- Merchandising design experience with understanding of materials and structure
- Art directing photography
- Digital photography skills and retouching experience
Please provide a link to your portfolio when applying for this position.
|Compensation & Benefits||