|Title||Social Community Relations Specialist
Kaseya is the leading provider of complete IT systems, security and network management software. Kaseya solutions allow Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and IT organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT in order to drive IT service and business success. Offered as both industry-leading SaaS solutions and on-premises software, Kaseya solutions empower MSPs and mid-sized enterprises to command all of IT centrally, manage remote and distributed environments with ease, and automate across IT management functions.
Kaseya solutions currently manage over 10 million endpoints worldwide and are in use by customers in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more.
Kaseya is a rapidly growing, private-equity-backed company on track for a successful initial public offering in the next few years. On a trajectory to hyper growth, Kaseya is the ideal place for you to grow and develop your career among hard-working, creative professionals with a shared vision to transform the industry.
Social Community Relations Specialist:
If you are an experienced marketing communications, online communities, social media or public relations professional with strong communications and analytical skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to speak with you!
Part SEO and part public relations, the Social Community Relations Specialist (SCRS) will know his or her way around the web and understand search engine behavior but will also have strong corporate communication and social media skills in order to effectively manage Kaseya’s brand reputation and help build relationships and engagement through social media.
The SCRS will be a highly organized, detail-oriented, individual who will participate in the planning, coordination, development and execution of online marketing strategies to build positive reputation globally as well work on corporate communications initiatives to drive awareness and positive chatter about Kaseya’s vision, strategy, competitive differentiation and market momentum.
The SCRS position requires excellent corporate communications skills and a deep understanding of all relevant social reputation utilities, social media best practices, and a desire to research and explore new strategies. The SRM will be responsible for monitoring and managing brand reputation in external communities, blogs, news sites, and review/ratings sites globally.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and an innovator with a positive, can-do attitude who brings fresh ideas and a creative approach to the organization.
- Social media PR
- Search engine dominance
- Brand monitoring
- Brand advocacy/Brand ambassador
- Community management
- Online Reviews and Recommendations
- Customer service
- Negative-PR management
- Reactive communications/Rapid response PR
Working as part of the global marketing team:
- Monitor feedback and rapidly respond to any negative or potentially adverse public comments to address and neutralize.
- Solicit and manage positive reviews and ratings
- Build and Manage Kaseya’s Customer Reference Program by enlisting and aligning customers to serve as references for online reviews, case studies, press and analysts, as sales enablement references, customer-to-prospect references, etc.
- Continuously work to improve Kaseya’s Net Sentiment Scores
- Work with marketing team to develop a winning Social strategy using industry best practices
- Build and optimize Kaseya’s social profile: branding aesthetics, consistent business details & optimizing content with impact keywords
- Fully manage community interactions on public-facing social media communities: monitor conversations, respond to reviews and comments, generate conversation.
- Coordinate with Content Marketing team to produce engaging content updates in-line with corporate communications, business goals and objectives, targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Work with marketing team to launch social competitive positioning and competitive displacement campaigns
- Identify and pursue opportunities for non-paid media/social media exposure for the brand
- Perform regular online reputation and social media audits and provide reporting and metrics
- Help to develop social media policies and procedures that form our internal ‘Run Books’.
- Help manage crisis communications, reactive responses, arising from any market activity, product or company activities.
- Develop proactive/reactive messages and processes to manage threats, and provide integrated management of potentially adverse public comments that may impact our good reputation.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 4 Year Degree (Business or Marketing preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience creating and managing social media campaigns, reputation management and/or social media public relations.
- Deep understanding of all relevant social reputation utilities, social media best practices, and a desire to research and explore new offerings.
- Ability to establish and meet tight deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Industry knowledge and ability to effectively understand and articulate Kaseya’s vision, value proposition and competitive differentiation
- B2B Public relations or social media experience related to technology products, IT, software or related industry preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in growing brand awareness through social media
|Compensation & Benefits||