|Title||Public Relations/Communications Specialist
Biesse is the Group's business unit specialising in the woodworking segment. Since 1969, it has designed, manufactured and marketed a comprehensive range of technologies and solutions for joiners and large furniture, windows, doors and woodbuilding components manufacturers.
In recent years, it has also been active in the plastic processing machinery sector, developing ad-hoc solutions for a growing market.
Biesse America, Inc. the US Subsidiary of an Italian world leader in Woodworking, Glass & Stone Machinery Manufacturer, we are looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations/Communications Specialist to manage our external and internal communications. You will control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf, working closely with our management team to ensure corporate and product messages are communicated effectively and promote a positive public image. Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist. Experience in corporate communications, enthusiasm and a positive attitude are important qualities too.
- Develop detailed, effective corporate communication strategy
- Collaborate with engineers and product specialists to gain an understanding of product features, technical specifications and benefits to create content for assigned projects.
- Interview internal and external resources to compose product and press releases, blog posts, articles, newsletters, customer stories and materials for media, website and social media channels
- Work with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Develop and maintain internal communication efforts, newsletters, memos, new hire announcements
- Help maintain organization's corporate image and identity
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews for organization’s top executives
- Evaluate advertising and promotional messages to determine whether they are compatible with organization’s public relations efforts
- Assist in communication from senior management
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications or relevant field
- 5 years of hands-on communications experience in a B2B environment, preferably in technology, manufacturing or similar
- Experience with public relations
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to turn dense technical documentation into powerful and simple top-level marketing messages
- Ability to build relationships in a fast paced organization
- Strong organizational skills and planning abilities, able to multi-task
- Proficient command of English, French or Italian is a plus
- Successful track record in public relations and/or communications
|Compensation & Benefits||