|Region||Central and South Georgia
Our commitment to building superior products and fulfilling customer needs has taken us from a small, steel fabricating company to the leading trailer manufacturer in the world. Celebrating over 100 years in business, Great Dane has built an enviable reputation as an industry leader in technology, innovation and quality.
Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Great Dane has additional corporate offices in Savannah, GA, a parts distribution center, and eight strategically located manufacturing plants throughout the U.S.
From humble beginnings in 1900, Great Dane has built a reputation as the industry leader in technology, innovation and quality, and our dry vans and refrigerated and platform trailers are widely recognized throughout the marketplace as No. 1 in quality and durability.
Great Dane's extensive network of company-owned branches and full-line independent dealers and parts-only independent dealers offer distribution points for both trailers and aftermarket parts across North and South America.
Great Dane has an opening for a Marketing Manager at our Savannah, GA division offices. Under the direction of the Director of Marketing Communications, the Marketing Manager’s primary role is to ensure that all marketing initiatives, tools and campaigns are developed and evaluated to optimize performance and align with company and departmental goals.
Primary areas of focus include managing marketing projects and analytical coordination of customer-facing marketing initiatives, as well as integration with marketing automation platforms.
The day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure successful execution of all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, print and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Promote integration and optimization of the company’s CRM and marketing automation platforms to promote better customer service and enhanced marketing efficiencies
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and enhance end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as required
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Assist in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Support planning and execution of marketing plan activities including media, trade, promotions, and collateral material
- Work closely with Event Marketing team to ensure marketing campaigns and programs are clearly communicated, effectively implemented and measured
- Ability to travel up to 20 percent for company and industry events
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing programs, professional management experience in public relations, advertising and/or marketing communications ideally in a B2B environment
- Trucking industry knowledge preferred, but not required
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative marketing campaigns in areas such as website development, content management and SEO optimization; banner advertising, print advertising, paid search/key-word advertising; micro-site development; e-newsletters; mobile apps; social media, etc.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in developing and leading a cross-functional marketing team that will develop and execute new creative concepts
- Understanding of advertising concepts and media buying for both print and digital
- Experience with branding, co-branding and managing a brand delivered through direct and indirect distribution
- Ability to maintain and demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work with limited direction on a broad variety of projects with both internal and external project resources
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Able to work under regular deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business and multiple teams
|Compensation & Benefits||
- We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401k and pension.
- A favorable background screening, drug/physical screening, and proof of work authorization in the United States is required for employment.