|Title||Marketing Communications Specialist
Since 1989 when a church emergency prompted PhoneTree founder A.J. DiBianca to create the first automated messaging system, PhoneTree has been the leader in automated calling and messaging.
The technology was so revolutionary that PhoneTree products received the Innovative Product of the Year award in both 1991 and 1992 from the prestigious International Consumer Electronics Show (CES). While technologies have evolved since then, so have we.
Our complete messaging suite ranges from onsite to online options that allow you to deliver accurate, highly customizable calls, texts and emails quickly, easily and affordably. And today we proudly serve over 25,000 customers from faith-based organizations, to healthcare providers, to businesses and more.
Drawing from 25 years of experience, we implement messaging best practices in our products and provide the best customer support in the automated messaging industry.
PhoneTree® has an immediate opening for a Marketing Communications Specialist. Located in Winston-Salem, NC. PhoneTree provides a complete automated messaging suite ranging from onsite to online options that allows clients to deliver accurate, highly customizable calls, texts and emails quickly, easily and affordably.
As our Marketing Communications Specialist, you will develop and implement compelling and engaging internal and external communications for the PhoneTree brand and products. This position is critical for the successful execution of our marketing strategy.
What you will do:
Project Management -
- Collaborate with marketing team to create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials
- Maintain media schedule, creative briefs, space/materials due dates, and follow-up reporting
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns created internally
- Supervise social media outreach activities
- Coordinate the flow and dissemination of marketing information and communications
- Coordinate ad production with internal team and/or 3rd party vendor
- Monitor and track campaigns, prepare performance analytics, and make recommendations
Trade Show & Event Coordination -
- Provide input to the Marketing Director for effective trade show strategies and budgets
- Work with Marketing Director and Sales on trade show budget and expense management
- Coordinate trade show logistics and report on trade show effectiveness
What you need to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, marketing communications or related field
- 3-5 years marketing or agency experience
- Experience with digital technology in both traditional & digital marketing landscapes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and content management systems
And these are a plus:
- Marketing experience in the medical, health care, or communications industries
- Experience with best practices for entering and managing web content
|Compensation & Benefits||