|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
RSUI is a leading underwriter of wholesale specialty insurance. We work with insurance wholesalers to provide a wide range of insurance products, including: property, casualty, professional liability and directors and officers ("D&O") liability coverage. RSUI provides insurance to thousands of companies nationwide.
We have been committed to wholesale specialty insurance since 1988, we're focused on service and underwriting integrity. By working with a select number of wholesale producers and reinsurers, we are able to provide high levels of support and service--something critical to wholesalers' success.
Our underwriting expertise allows us to maintain our commitment to providing the right protection for businesses, giving them the confidence to achieve success. And with underwriting decisions made locally, we can quickly respond to our customer's needs.
RSUI is rated "A+ XIII" ("Superior") by A.M. Best. The Company is based in Atlanta, GA, with offices in Sherman Oaks, CA. RSUI is a member of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC.
RSUI has a unique opportunity available for a Communications Specialist to join our team. This position will provide support to the AVP/Business and Communications Manager in the development of reports, presentations, branded materials, research, and other various items as requested by the executive, underwriting, and service departments. This role involves both a creative and numbers component.
Specific responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Compile printed and electronic materials for internal and external audiences
- Marketing presentations, branded materials, event support, and training resources
- Executive / Departmental presentations, reports, and resources
- Support Analytics Team initiatives
- Interact with project leaders to develop an understanding of objectives
- Gather information and organize written content/data in a clear, concise manner
- Perpetuate RSUI’s brand and the individuality of its various business units
- Maintain brand guidelines
- Ensure marketing/training materials prepared by others reflect the RSUI brand
- Make routine edits and proof read content
- Provide assistance for Alternative Structures underwriting, including file maintenance and policy processing
- Effectively manage competing priorities and ensure timeliness of deliverables
- Print, collate, and bind documents as necessary
- Order supplies and maintain inventory of general resources
- Maintain and organize copies of completed / draft materials
- Provide general and administrative assistance / back-up
The ideal candidate will have the ability to complete a variety of tasks as directed while still exhibiting their own creativity and initiative. They will be eager to complete all tasks, no matter how large or small.
To be considered, candidates should have the following qualifications:
- College degree and 2+ years’ relevant experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word a must
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Creative Cloud products
- Professional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent team player with positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to interpret needs of internal and external customers
- Resourceful individual that can see projects through from start to finish
- Detail-oriented and organized individual with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Able to work in a highly confidential environment
|Compensation & Benefits||