|Company||JENOPTIK Optical Systems
|Title||Marketing & Communications Manager
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
JENOPTIK Optical Systems is positioned to deliver a unique range of optical solutions with capabilities ranging from precision optical assemblies to components and from waferscale microoptics to large aspheres. With manufacturing facilities in Florida and Alabama, we have the expertise and resources to join precision optical design with high quality volume manufacture. How can we help you?
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating and executing marketing plans for the North American organization. The Marketing Manager will work in close collaboration with the corporate marketing department and outside marketing consulting firm to develop and implement the marketing plans that are designed to achieve the overall corporate goals.
- Primary coordinator and interface of all marketing and communications activities between and amongst the corporate marketing department, outside marketing firm and US based executives, incl. product management and sales departments.
- Develop and implement B2B campaigns to promote the brand, solutions and products
- Responsible for enhancements to the company website and the corporate intranet
- Develop and implement a social media strategy for the N.A. markets
- Primary owner of internal and external communications to markets, customers and employees
- Ensure consistent brand position and image including compliance for the brand
- Manage external agencies
- Create sales and marketing content, choose the medium for the content
- Develop and implement performance indicators
- Promote the product and brand
- Analyze brand position versus competitive landscape and report on strengths and weaknesses
- Own the marketing budget
- Provide measurable goals and track success to the goals (measure, evaluate and revise)
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Ability to make formal presentations,
- Strategic and tactical thinker,
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing function
- Strong analytics ability
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 4 – 7 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with others in complex management matrix structure.
- Strong time management and organizational skills required to provide support to a large group of professionals
- Must possess “soft skills”: conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving, team building, and influencing skills.
- Expertise in dealing with people effectively and politely.
- Ability and willingness to travel, including internationally.
- US Citizen or Qualified US worker.
- German language skills a plus.
|Compensation & Benefits||