|Title||Junior Systems Administrator
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
One agency. 35 years. 100 direct and digital marketing professionals (give or take a few). Since BKV opened in 1981, this Atlanta-based agency has become one of the largest privately owned full-service direct and digital shops in the Southeast, leading innovations in creative, media, digital, database and marketing strategy. The bulk of our billings come from our digital efforts, but we’re also savants when it comes to making our clients’ advertising dollars work in traditional channels. BKV’s client roster includes Aflac, Spanx, AT&T, Dell SecureWorks, Six Flags, American Red Cross and Wounded Warrior Project, as well as many other prestigious for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Check out bkv.com to learn more about what we do, who we are, and how we can work together.
Spend even a few minutes in our Buckhead office, and you’ll see for yourself: We love what we do. At BKV, we’re aggressive, but we’re not ad-holes. Driven, but not to distraction. We believe in the power of teamwork, and put it to work on everything from our bowling league to our award-winning omni-channel campaigns. Here at BKV, everyone from the president to the summer intern fulfills an active, hands-on role to meet our clients’ goals. With an unrelenting focus on ROI, and a dedication to innovation, BKV has maintained a leadership position in both on and offline channels and is currently one of the 25 Largest U.S. Search Marketing Agencies (Advertising Age, 2014) and Top Work Places (AJC, 2016). We also have flexible WFH days and did we mention that pets are welcome?
The Junior Systems Administrator will provide technical support to computer customers needing assistance with account administration (Password resets and account unlocks), distribution of software, hardware and software troubleshooting, and service / support request entries via Help desk tracking system. If unable to resolve requests at first contact, candidate collects and documents necessary information for appropriate escalation. Communicate with end users to provide customized solutions utilizing company standard software products and services.
- Strong customer service and communications skills
- Ability to listen and understand what is being described with attention to details
- Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Monitor ticket queues and provide service or escalation as necessary
- Ability to, on occasion, lift up to 50 pounds
- College Degree
- Apple OS is a plus
- Proficient with MS Windows and MS Office, and remote support
- Troubleshooting skills required
- Strong initiative and leadership abilities
- Thrives in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent writing and strong/persuasive presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills/strategic skills
|Compensation & Benefits||