|Company||Sealed Air Corporation
|Title||Marketing Internship - NA Food Care 1
Sealed Air Corporation creates a world that feels, tastes and works better. In 2015, the Company generated revenue of approximately $7.0 billion by helping our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovac® brand food packaging solutions, Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning and Diversey® cleaning and hygiene solutions, enables a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protects valuable goods shipped around the world, and improves health through clean environments. Sealed Air has approximately 23,000 employees who serve customers in 169 countries. To learn more, visit www.SealedAir.com.
Are you looking for an exciting career in Marketing or Sales in a Top Fortune 500 company?
As an intern you’ll have the opportunity to work in the exciting field of Marketing Business Analytics within one of Sealed Air’s divisions or corporate functions, where you will work on projects that drive direct business impact. You could work on a variety of projects including:
- Customer Trend Analysis – including churn, defection, cross-selling, or up-selling
- Market/Competitive Trend Analysis
- Researching Customer Strategies and Buying Behavior
- Analyzing our Current Product Portfolio
- Database Management
This is a unique opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of our markets, products, programs and solutions and how we can differentiate to create value for our customers every day. You’ll work in a highly collaborative team environment and will have the ability to have direct influence on Sealed Air’s success. At the conclusion of the internship there is potential to be hired on as a full time employee.
Responsibilities are highly specific to the project or assignment on which you would be working, but some of the responsibilities you may have during an internship at Sealed Air could include:
- Market and Customer research and data collection and aggregation from multiple sources into a digestible and actionable format to drive change and new initiatives using analysis
- Participation in team meetings and projects
- Preparation of reports and presentation of results to management
- Analysis of the collected data on current business and future opportunities for growth
- Develop deeper strategies based on data collected and analyzed
- Deliver a final presentation to leadership covering project, outcome and experience
- Top candidates will have completed at least three years toward a BS, BA or BBS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Business, or a related field.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
Other qualifications include:
- Analytical thinker with strong experience in statistical data analysis with Microsoft Excel and other tools, such as Google Analytics
- Experience in distilling complex data analyses into powerful presentations
- Creative with a desire to work on a problem until solved
- Ability to collaborate as a team member
- Readiness to take initiative with and manage projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Authorized to legally work in the United States without sponsorship
- Possess reliable transportation to and from work location
- Ability to work 40 hours per week during the summer months
|Compensation & Benefits||